Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 38 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Three Things - Rd 1 New
4Lp4bcO.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 1

Yes we're back!! The Sweet FA's wondrous weekly carnival of consternation is back once again to enliven and enrich the experiences of the masses... welcome everyone to 'Three Things' for Season 38!!

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. The league lost one of our all-time great characters this week. Vale Grand Uncle Horace, we all miss you dearly Fos. :pensive:
  2. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And boy do I love flattery. ;):thumbsu:
  3. Another season, another round 1 'flash in the pan, end up with a ban' type. Where do we find these people?! :drunk:

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

1. Horrie has left an indelible legacy on this board.

2. The Wonders know how to do an amazing tribute. Sadly the Sim remains a cruel, evil flog.

3. #SpamRats were back for a hot minute.

1. We started the season with 12 rookies.
  2. By Thursday we were up to 15 rookies.
  3. We are now back to 13 rookies. 👀
What a ride!
We've successfully proven that you can grow the league and still go backwards. 👍

1/That was a one for the one out of a box GUH in repayment for all the kindness he gave to me finding my BF legs. The place won't be the same with out him.

2/That I belong to a great Qooty team even if the Sim doesn't believe it.

3/That friendship is what gets you through in tough times, so remember to put your hand out or up, it's not that hard.

1. The original is always the best!
2. The Wonders are good eggs and showed a lot of heart when their own were hurting. Great match thread as it should be.
3. I would like to learn how many donuts that is for zackah and does he hold the League record? 🍩

1. Dragons ffc are much better outfit without serial_thrilla
2. Drizzy was always better than small_damicky
3. Bonz should never have been moved from full forward and moving him away from there was so disastrous that serial_thrilla had to leave the club in shame for his horrible decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three Things - Rd 2 New
4Lp4bcO.png

ROUND 2

1. There's no greater honour at the Warriors than having the team lose for you on your milestone game. Congratulations on 150 and great to see the boys make it happen for you too Tonga Bob. Mazel tov! :thumbsu:
  2. While we're on milestones, nothing says 'heartfelt congratulations' like lazily punching that exact sentence into ChatGPT and having it praise a beloved teammate. Apparently. Also congrats spook!
  3. serial_thrilla is a double agent. Shhh!! 🤫

1. cats2rise had a plan for a Demon victory and it came to fruition perfectly
2. tarks is better than the reigning premiers
3. The Royals apparently spent their media budget on their rebrand and didn't have any left for milestone threads

1. cats2rise had a plan for a Demon victory and it came to fruition perfectly
2. tarks is better than the reigning premiers
3. The Royals apparently spent their media budget on their rebrand and didn't have any left for milestone threads
It's true!

I'm a heartthrob.

I mean mastermind.

A heartthrob mastermind.

Three Things - Rd 3 New
4Lp4bcO.png

ROUND 3

1. Not sure when it started exactly, but the Furies/Wazzas bromance is in full swing, and has become one of Qooty's greatest love stories. We heart you BFFs James Colorado & omgfridge and co 🫶
  2. I came second in a marathon this week. Which is something the missus could only ever dream of me doing IRL... 🥁
  3. Is tgrs media the best media this season? You bet your arse it is. 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 38 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back