Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 38 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Three Things - Rd 7 New
4Lp4bcO.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 7

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. Turns out there can't have been a 'Cabal 7' all along. Because if there was, we would have got Cadsky off his charge this week. :D
  2. Callums_Guns is now officially in charge of my future milestone threads. Nice little tribute for Itsmyshow during the week... imagine what he could do with someone relevant! 🤗
  3. We still have sickos posting match threads on Mondays. Even worse, it was ****ing Monday morning in Chipmunkania. :$

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week?
    :think:

We still have sickos posting match threads on Mondays. Even worse, it was ****ing Monday morning in @Chipmunkania. :$
The Bears will be enforcing strict punishment on Chipmunk for this. We hope it will be enough to deter him from posting match threads on a Monday again in the future.

Chip hanging.png
No chipmunks were harmed in the taking of this photo.

The Bears will be enforcing strict punishment on Chipmunk for this. We hope it will be enough to deter him from posting match threads on a Monday again in the future.

View attachment 2106404
No chipmunks were harmed in the taking of this photo.
Not harmed specifically, but definitely no longer producing offspring.

Three Things - Rd 8 New
4Lp4bcO.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 8

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. spudmaster got rick roll'd AGAIN this week, only somehow this time it was me that got f**ked. :(
  2. U2tigers is trying to distance himself from his tin foil hat persona by changing his username, only to spend the entire thread reeling off rants about cabals and such like he's on a Qanon forum. Never change, Bono.
  3. Mobbs giveth joy, and Mobbs taketh away.

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 38 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back