Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 38 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I SPENT ALL WEEK PUTTING WRITING, ANIMATING, NARRATING, AND PUTTING TOGETHER A PRESENTATION FOR dogs105 AND THIS IS WHAT I GET???

neglected my ****ing ass
Km13jHa.png

1. The meme of the Bombers being an OOBs feeder club becomes more real as time goes on

2. Remembering milestones is hard

3. Loopholes won't exist while the leagues watchful protector is around. You know who I mean, let's just call them s. Thrilla. No wait, that's much, much too obvious. Let's call them serial T.

Some one needs to take over 'The Edge Ruck Power Ranking ' thread to get the good media going again
thewizardmelon has taken the OOB ruck role and by default is the ALPHA RUCK

he needs to take on this poisoned chalice great rucking role

Three Things - Rd 12 New
4Lp4bcO.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 12

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. That I did not learn anything of note last week worth sharing. The Dees remain excellent.
  2. That we need to be an inclusive species Qooty organisation? Whatever that means. 🤷‍♂️
  3. That next season is S40. Thanks Ocha905 :thumbsu:

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

4Lp4bcO.png

ROUND 12

1. That I did not learn anything of note last week worth sharing. The Dees remain excellent.
  2. That we need to be an inclusive species Qooty organisation? Whatever that means. 🤷‍♂️
  3. That next season is S40. Thanks Ocha905 :thumbsu:

The 3 things I learnt this week…

1/ New Captain Jabba73 has the Bombers running like a well oiled machine.
IMG_9969.jpeg

2/ With the shackles off & able to post what she likes DemurePrincess has lit the fire at Baghdad & her old club who are hanging around like a bad smell are just realising what they have lost.

IMG_9970.jpeg

3/ After finally getting gab213 pissed off our books, new coach Amin Yashed has seen fittingly to place me at full forward.
Just back from a TKR I have still kicked 10-8 in the first 2 weeks. Seriously don’t know why Tarkyn_24 & okeydoke7 think they are god almighty, this would have to be the easiest position on the Qooty field. 😉

phonto.jpeg

Last edited:
The 3 things I learnt this week…

1/ New Captain Jabba73 has the Bombers running like a well oiled machine.
View attachment 2140375

2/ With the shackles off & able to post what she likes DemurePrincess has lit the fire at Baghdad & her old club who are hanging around like a bad smell are just realising who they lost.

View attachment 2140393

3/ After finally getting gab213 pissed off our books, new coach Amin Yashed has seen fittingly to place me at full forward.
Just back from a TKR I have still kicked 10-8 in the first 2 weeks. Seriously don’t know why Tarkyn_24 & okeydoke7 think they are god almighty, this would have to be the easiest position on the Qooty field. 😉

View attachment 2140406
giphy.gif

3 things I learnt this week….

1/ Pink is such a hot topic! 🔥

IMG_6088.jpeg

2/ Stirring is better than mixing!
stirring masterchef junior GIF by HULU

3/ BOMBERS don’t need validating but we love being the centre of attention!

IMG_6094.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4Lp4bcO.png

ROUND 13

1. If it wasn't for the absolute hiding we gave them today, I'd still be a little bit vague on who we actually played this week. Between philreich, Kilroy and half the Bombers now at Spotswood they all kinda blend into a homogeneous mash. God bless Elton Johns Wig for tagging me so I knew where I was.
  2. Committee has been real darn quiet this season, seems like the Cabal 7 are on a gap year.
    🤷‍♂️
  3. Is there something more to the DemurePrincess move than meets the eye? Seemed to be a few extra rumblings this week.

If it wasn't for the absolute hiding we gave them today, I'd still be a little bit vague on who we actually played this week. Between @philreich, @Kilroy and half the Bombers now at Spotswood they all kinda blend into a homogeneous mash. God bless @Elton Johns Wig for tagging me so I knew where I was.

Lying Season 4 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

ROUND 13

1. #ByeWeekIsBoring!

2. Bombers are still the chitty chat of the Sweety Sweet 😘

3. If I had a dollar each time I’ve been tagged this week - I’d be well and truly on my way to being rich!!
✌🏻

Last edited:
1) The view from the summit is mint;
2) For a town that does not have a desert, there is a significant camel infestation in Sweet;
3) Elton Johns Wig would forget to take his head from the pub if it wasn't bolted onto him.

1) The view from the summit is mint;
2) For a town that does not have a desert, there is a significant camel infestation in Sweet;
3) Elton Johns Wig would forget to take his head from the pub if it wasn't bolted onto him.
Don't go the early Crow, you'll curse yourself Tex!!

If you've seen how the sim usually treats my club you'd take all the wins you can.
Look, just saying, IFFFFFFF you get to the GF, don't book a plane seat for the trophy, the universe knows things we are very far from understanding....

Look, just saying, IFFFFFFF you get to the GF, don't book a plane seat for the trophy, the universe knows things we are very far from understanding....
Plane seat? In this economy? Mate we're catching a bus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 38 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back