Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Try to?

Riminton added: "The question to you is, if this is horseplay, are all premiership players within Richmond expected to tolerate [this] or is it just the black player is expected to tolerate it. A question for you Damien Hardwick."

Must be a slow news week, between "Richmond players asked for some groceries" and now this which was broadcast on TV and i'm pretty sure i've seen someone that has it as their avatar

Also this is bizarre " Riminton said he had not received a complaint from any player. " Why would Chol complain to some random journo if he had an issue....

Black Penises Matter

And you were probably a soap dropper.

Na like my football ability i had good hands so didnt drop the soap. Did love a beer in the shower and talking shit with my teammates (had to watch out for one guy who would piss on your leg if you werent watching haha)

Na like my football ability i had good hands so didnt drop the soap. Did love a beer in the shower and talking sh*t with my teammates (had to watch out for one guy who would piss on your leg if you werent watching haha)
That's all well and good, but if another bloke is trying to touch my shit I'm having none of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a non story. As the reality looms of yet another tiges flag after dismantling one of the supposed competition favourites, it appears salty oppo supporters will attempt anything to derail our dynasty. Inappropriate perhaps, but nothing in it at all. Move on.
It's ****ing weird.

Doubt it will happen again. The last thing a coach needs to be asked that sort of stuff.
Dimma would have told Tigger and Shorty to stop being childish little twats by now.

You ever played footy amongst a close tight knit group? sh*t like this happens all the time. Non story.

If the player isnt comfortable with it, they shouldn’t put up with it just because its a footy enviornment.

But we dont actually know how he felt, so a lot of assumptions are being made by a trigger happy journo.

Anyway, it shouldn’t have been broadcasted regardless, keep the jokey touching out of public eye.

If the player isnt comfortable with it, they shouldn’t put up with it just because its a footy enviornment.

Anyway, it shouldn’t have been broadcasted regardless, keep the jokey touching out of public eye.
Marbs is known as being a prankster and a shit stirrer around the club so I am sure it's only a 'bit of fun'. Still...time and a place boys and in front of TV cameras is not one of them.

But we dont actually know how he felt, so a lot of assumptions are being made by a trigger happy journo.

No complaints have been made. Chol has been interviewed since on fox sports and has talked about how much love he has for the group. Agree keep this type of shit off camera, but this is the biggest beat up ever.

It was during the club song wasn't it? Kind of hard not to broadcast that..

Footy players are a weird bunch. Obsessed with each others d1cks BUT, how did this make the news ffs?!

Chol made no complaint then a bunch of people complain on behalf of him? Strange. Guess that's 2020 isn't it? Always need to be offended for someone else

Just because he hasn't made an official complaint does not mean that he consented to it. In fact, it looked like he was trying to get them to stop and they still kept touching his dick and ass

It was during the club song wasn't it? Kind of hard not to broadcast that..

Just because he hasn't made an official complaint does not mean that he consented to it. In fact, it looked like he was trying to get them to stop and they still kept touching his dick and ass

Sorry, what i meant was, they shouldn’t have been doing it whilst being broadcasted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back