Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Please stop bullying these men over their massive dicks, please.

Thank you.

They don't know how awful it is to be constantly gawked at, people pointing "It's him...I heard that Jenny...Ohhh gawd really?"

There were times in high school when I had to avoid walking past the Home Economics class on the way to the principals office, because the girls would shriek and giggle fiendishly.

Bitter memories of the showers after football "dude why did you bring a baseball bat into th....oh ****!"

Never free, never me, so I dub thee unforgiven :(

There's absolutely nothing normal about your teammate grabbing your junk. fu** knows what sort of blokes you used to play footy with.
I find your user name and your outrage to this topic highly amusing and contradicting.
Just like mine.

A huge amount of victims of sexual assault never complain... That's not a sign that it's fine. Just because Vlaust and Short may think its a joke, doesn't mean Chol does. Joel Wilkinson's teammates probably thought it was a joke when they did it to him, years later and it still greatly upsets him.
Lol @ comparing sexual assault victims to this. Looks like Richmond derangement syndrome is having another outbreak as they power towards another flag.

This sort of stupid locker room behaviour across sport lockerrooms isn't that uncommon, even from high school mucking around. It's stupid, but it's common. Most of the time it's a running joke or prank between mates and young men being dickheads and it lasts for a week or two and they find something else as the new joke. Of course if Chol actually is bothered by this and it's gone beyond the joke, then I would hope it gets addressed pretty quickly. To compare it to sexual assault victims is a pretty long bow though.

Between mates, and similar type of stuff happened to me at high school and I've seen it happen to others, whether it be a sack tap or a unwanted kiss someone lays on you or an ass slap can usually be solved with a stern "mate, seriously **** off and stop that shit", and that's usually enough to sort it between mates. I'd give that the benefit of the doubt at this point, knowing this type of demographic and behavior.

I'm just disappointed, sounds like I missed out on a lot of unneccesary fondling back in my footy days. Wish I could have been "one of the boys".
Sign of the times perhaps?
I never encountered any of it when I played in the 80s and 90s mainly because you'd probably find yourself with concussion if you tried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you.

They don't know how awful it is to be constantly gawked at, people pointing "It's him...I heard that Jenny...Ohhh gawd really?"

There were times in high school when I had to avoid walking past the Home Economics class on the way to the principals office, because the girls would shriek and giggle fiendishly.

Bitter memories of the showers after football "dude why did you bring a baseball bat into th....oh fu**!"

Never free, never me, so I dub thee unforgiven :(

Jenny?

Is that really you?

What a non story. As the reality looms of yet another tiges flag after dismantling one of the supposed competition favourites, it appears salty oppo supporters will attempt anything to derail our dynasty. Inappropriate perhaps, but nothing in it at all. Move on.
I am sure RFC insurers would not think the same. Would only take for Chol to be unceremoniously dumped from the Tigers list, and then next thing they will have a Wilkinson/Lumumba bullying/harassment case on their desk.

Imagine if that were a female staff member, sh!t would hit the fan.

In a footy team environment where it’s clearly a joke and the recipient views it as such? Nope. Time to move on.

How does the recipient clearly view it as a joke? Can you explain that?

Can sexual assaults not occur in "footy team environments" ? Do people consent to their anus' being fingered publicly because they join a football team?

Weird behaviour, but listening to last week's commentary about Chol's superb physique, it was clear that both Luke Darcy and Bruce wanted Chol to do sex with their wives while they watched.

Nothing wrong with that of course

It wasn't his wife Bruce wanted Chol to have sex with ;)

Last edited:
guessing he could be nicknamed horse as well. Wonder if Nahas got the same treatment?
Yeah, but with three teammates at once

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Tigers accused of groping teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back