Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Throw the shit kittens on the fire

Well I think that's the last of them..

Does anyone else feel like the exterminator that just got rid of the last rodent?
The successful exterminators always leave a breeding pair...

Richmond supporter breeding pair is a scary thought!

Last edited:
To your own supporters you were relevant once upon a time. Unfortunately you were never relevant to the rest of the AFL world. I mean how could you be when even some VFL teams draw more interest and larger crowds.
You talk about relevancy, alluding to the fact that Richmond are relevant.

Newsflash.

You've achieved nothing since 1982.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You talk about relevancy, alluding to the fact that Richmond are relevant.

Newsflash.

You've achieved nothing since 1982.

As I said to another poster, I know it's easier just to copy others and spit the same regurgitated tripe over and over again, but would it really kill you to come up with something original? Just once.

The funniest thing is we were shit for so long but have only taken a few short years to pass you.

As I said to another poster, I know it's easier just to copy others and spit the same regurgitated tripe over and over again, but would it really kill you to come up with something original? Just once.
Hahahaha the hypocrisy is amazing :drunk:

The funniest thing is we were shit for so long.
/thread

The funniest thing is we were shit for so long but have only taken a few short years to pass you.

Sorry, when did that happen? Did you make a preliminary final last year or something?

To your own supporters you were relevant once upon a time. Unfortunately you were never relevant to the rest of the AFL world. I mean how could you be when even some VFL teams draw more interest and larger crowds.

See, this is why I said you are the stupid side of average. Winning flags is relevant to the AFL (duh) and you don't realise that because the concept is completely foreign to you (oh, and because you're stoooopid).

Also, your continued denial of your team's shitness is why we like having you here - to giggle at.

Self awareness kitty is laughing at you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back