Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are you even engaging these pricks Kozi01? Irrelevant skid mark club that won't have board to post to in 5 years....Over to the Richmond board mate where folks are civil....and you value their opinion..... life is too short mate.

It's weird how you Richmond supporters keep making jabs that don't even make any sense. There's a Fitzroy board. In the incredibly unlikely event that this club folds (would take a series of nuclear attacks on Arden St. Oval, and even that probably wouldn't do it) our forum would stay open.

It's weird how in general people on bigfooty seem to think that knowingly stating things that are incorrect passes for trolling or "banter."

You seem to be a master at dribbling absolute nonsense without any proof or substance at all. You may think posting some definitions of words makes you look like you have a clue. It doesn't.
I am a mosquito, you are my human flesh.

Nice of Chief to give you lot a nice little corner of the internet where you can froth and foam. Almost had to hook up the gps to find it. Looks nice and cosy.

Oh and remember to tune in Monday night to Foxtel's compelling Open Mike with Anthony Stevens.

066727-wayne-carey-039-s-fall.jpg

Good luck on sunday ladies. Try not to choke:thumbsu:

Now ferball I have grown to like you in that special way and I was happy to let some of your brethren voice their misguided opinions of all and sundry but I can't let this one past. Richmond is irrelevant you say? You guys win a flag and you are lucky to get a snippet eight pages in on the herald sun and only get to the front page when your best player roots the captains wife. You have 27,000 members. You have whored yourself around the country in an attempt to have someone show a skerrick of interest without success. The AFL constantly tries to relocate you. Outer space has more atmosphere at North home games. Your president wears a mankini. Most RFC fans aren't aware of your existence. Listen I know RFC have been shit over the last 30 years, but more people watched RFC than any other side this year, 72,000 members, stand alone VFL side, $20million training facilty, recruiting , coaching, and administration all vastly superior than ever before...You will venture in your motor scooter to the mcg on Sunday and discover exactly how relevant we are. Demetriou, Kernahan said the 2013 EF was loudest scariest crowd they had ever heard. You will be privileged on Sunday to experience the same. Now knowing my luck we will probably lose but I could not let that go because of the sheer fallacy and tumerity of your statement.
Game over, to much reality here to acknowledge..

Remember that time Richmond had a reunion to celebrate their 1995 semi final win over the Bombers? Hahahaha. We'd better win Sunday, otherwise in 10, 15, 20 years we might be the subject of an elimination final reunion celebration at Punt Rd. :D:D:D

Game over, to much reality here to acknowledge..
Game over, the only thing I got out of this dribble is that Richmond has been shit for 30 years and you have big scary loud crowds who turn up to your elimination finals and watch you get pumped,and you sit there content calling game over as supporters of this mess.
Remember that time Richmond had a reunion to celebrate their 1995 semi final win over the Bombers? Hahahaha. We'd better win Sunday, otherwise in 10, 15, 20 years we might be the subject of an elimination final reunion celebration at Punt Rd. :D:D:D
lol, of course they will, the big Tigers reunion of the 3pete elimination final losses.

Game over, the only thing I got out of this dribble is that Richmond has been shit for 30 years and you have big scary loud crowds who turn up to your elimination finals and watch you get pumped,and you sit there content calling game over as supporters of this mess.

lol, of course they will, the big Tigers reunion of the 3pete elimination final losses.
Amazed they never got a WEG poster made up for that famous 1995 semi final win. :D

Just off a quick calculation, that would take you all week.

Not if we started at the final siren. Would be lucky to be more than one bay of you lot left.

We may be a poor club we may not have as many members are the claims.

The funny thing is how does such a poor club as claimed.....own your ass?
A lot of us can`t recall when you last beat us without a full complement of players.

Are Dusty & Cotch going to go missing yet again when it gets hot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to say something about north supporters but then I rememebered that they don't have any

I was going to say that not all Richmond supporters are morons, but on the evidence presented in this thread, it wouldn't be correct.

rememememememeber when Richmond weren't shit? Neither do we.

Oh look a north supporter! What a rare sight! Thought they were extinct!
I was going to say that not all Richmond supporters are morons, but on the evidence presented in this thread, it wouldn't be correct.

rememememememeber when Richmond weren't shit? Neither do we.

True relic of a bygone era this one. Do you truly hold the belief that men are inferior to women or are you just dreadfully uncreative?
No I believe northies are inferior to Richmond. Essendon kept you out of the vfl for 30 years. You are inferior to every other team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back