Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce & co. were in tears when Cunners wasn't done for HTB. They said nothing 2 seconds earlier when Cotchin clearly went over the shoulder in his tackle.

Commentate, don't barrack, you oxygen thieves.
Bruce was salivating over a Tugger win from the moment he combed his hair this morning, he was practicing "cotchin to Martin.. GOT HIM"!!!! In front of the mirror with aplomb, just a shame The Clamp spoilt his call..

When Nahas tackled Chaplin and kicked a goal, Bwuce commented a bit later, 'North were gifted a goal there'.
yeah and they dont mention all the goals richmond were gifted by the umps. like when the ump didnt blow his whistle and tarrent i think got pinged 50. he made it sound like it was tarrants failt bloody w***er.

Not sure what I enjoyed more post match: the whiner behind me who all of a sudden changed her allegiance to Sydney! Such shame in her own team.

Or now right now being surrounded by Tuggers cheer squad members on the train who can't work out if it was Cotchin or Thomas' "kick to the face" that cost them.

Don't ever change Richmond x

Not sure what I enjoyed more post match: the whiner behind me who all of a sudden changed her allegiance to Sydney! Such shame in her own team.

Or now right now being surrounded by Tuggers cheer squad members on the train who can't work out if it was Cotchin or Thomas' "kick to the face" that cost them.

Don't ever change Richmond x
Sydney? Plastic supporters the lot of them.

Now ferball I have grown to like you in that special way and I was happy to let some of your brethren voice their misguided opinions of all and sundry but I can't let this one past. Richmond is irrelevant you say? ... blah, blah blah etc etc etc, sounds pretty hollow now doesn't it ... You will be privileged on Sunday to experience the same. Now knowing my luck we will probably lose but I could not let that go because of the sheer fallacy and tumerity of your statement.

Game over, to much reality here to acknowledge..

I wasn't there but I heard the first half and saw the second and it was a bit of a privilege.

But hey youse had some moments. Kept trying all day. Did your best.

It was an honourable loss.

And you're a club with lots of members.

I wasn't there but I heard the first half and saw the second and it was a bit of a privilege.

But hey youse had some moments. Kept trying all day. Did your best.

It was an honourable loss.

And you're a club with lots of members.
Yeah tough luck Tigers... Ha..ha..snicker..snicker...bwwwwwhahahahahaha!!!!!!

Flogs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I filled up their collective plate when that spud Vickery missed his shot. It was beautiful telling them to sit down when they were sure it went through.
Vickery = Proven Spud.

Anyone cop any abuse today?

Some random guy had a go at me as I was walking through the CBD. Love it :D
I got hissed at by a woman on the tram on the way into the city. I just smiled at her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back