Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond - when your own mascots find out about you they change their colours in shame.

4194805-strange-snow-tiger.jpg

Or lose their minds and start supporting Collingwood.

siberian-snow-tiger-3.jpg

I Bet all you Richmond supports are still scratching your head how Ivan Drago lost to rocky in number 4. Drago had better facilities, more money, a home game advantage, had more supporters and was well over due to actually achieve something. But he lost, And even tho its only a movie. It kinda goes against your twisted arugument of (we ave moar monies and members we r da best). Atleast when North knock your feeble club out you guys out you will have alot of time to carry on about how there is 70k+ idiots to sign up to a club that they would of been better off putting there money in a pyramid scam.

I Bet all you Richmond supports are still scratching your head how Ivan Drago lost to rocky in number 4. Drago had better facilities, more money, a home game advantage, had more supporters and was well over due to actually achieve something. But he lost, And even tho its only a movie. It kinda goes against your twisted arugument of (we ave moar monies and members we r da best). Atleast when North knock your feeble club out you guys out you will have alot of time to carry on about how there is 70k+ idiots to sign up to a club that they would of been better off putting there money in a pyramid scam.
I know when I'm looking for a realistic sporting analogy I turn to a Rocky movie.

The arrogance of the tiger's supporters on the train is hilarious, you'd think they just show up and win today based on their predictions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too good guys,

Oh. no wait - excuse, excuse, excuse, umpires, excuse.............................whatever. We got belted. Scoreboard was flattering. (And still, if that HTB was paid with 5 mins to go, we could have pinched it).

And I think the tanking - I mean rest:p did you good. We out-ran you in the first half - you were clearly fitter and had more run in the second. Good coaching. Expect Rd 23 next year to be full on holiday for most of the teams in the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back