Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh atleast it won't happen again this year. We're lucky enough to be drawn against a minnow team full of old campaigners and fairies this time.

HvAz3Un.gif
What do you mean, you lost to Carlton a couple years back who weren't even in the 8. We are the ones who are lucky as we got the team that can't get past an elimination final.

What do you mean, you lost to Carlton a couple years back who weren't even in the 8. We are the ones who are lucky as we got the team that can't get past an elimination final.

Nice 2nd post there congrats. And here you guys are carrying on about "new members" :cry:

Carlton weren't in the 8 were they? Here's a tip for you, check your facts and your brain before making your 3rd post.

z_Untitled.png

How was finishing 10th below Carltank and the Bummers?

Last edited:

I know it's easier to just copy other people but atleast try to come up with something new instead of using old washed up overused images.

Yeah you lot are satirically original.

#lolnorf

Nice 2nd post there congrats. And here you guys are carrying on about "new members" :cry:

Carlton weren't in the 8 were they? Here's a tip for you, check your facts and your brain before making your 3rd post.

z_Untitled.png

How was finishing 10th below Carltank and the Bummers?
Carlton finished 9th but were given 8th spot because Bombers were on the gear if I remember correctly and then Carlton pumped you isn't that what happened, Did you like my 3rd post

I know it's easier to just copy other people but atleast try to come up with something new instead of using old washed up overused images.

Hit a raw nerve, did I, petal?

It was an appropriate response to your level of ignorance, a trait that is surprisingly common to the Tiges posters in this thread.

I mean, are they all this stupid, or is it just that the stupid ones keep coming to this thread?

Carlton finished 9th but were given 8th spot because Bombers were on the gear if I remember correctly and then Carlton pumped you isn't that what happened, Did you like my 3rd post

Oh so they were in 8th spot now? Glad you could see what happened, better late then never.

Anyway welcome to the sport of AFL champ. Only the top 8 teams play finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny that you bring up the 2013 elimination final. That big scary crowd didn't do you too much good there did it?
True but it was only Judd who turned it around and we lost Conca after 10 minutes ...should been up by fifty points at half time ....bit like you in 1998...Carlton were better team than north are now ....at least there wasn't an echo.

Oh so they were in 8th spot now? Glad you could see what happened, better late then never.

Anyway welcome to the sport of AFL champ. Only the top 8 teams play finals.

Don't try and argue technicalities, you're too stupid to pull it off. Carlton placed 9th that year but were promoted to 8th after the relegation of *

That's the only bit that matters tho isn't it. Well not the bit about tumeric obviously (its temerity not tumerity) but the rest of it.

All that stuff, all those fans, all that noise and its all for nothing, while we have a side who can beat anyone and a club that just won't die no matter what.
Beat anyone? You have beaten one team this year in the 8. Do you do any research? ....maybe the Syrians can pump up your numbers.

Hit a raw nerve, did I, petal?

It was an appropriate response to your level of ignorance, a trait that is surprisingly common to the Tiges posters in this thread.

I mean, are they all this stupid, or is it just that the stupid ones keep coming to this thread?

Hit all my nerves with a picture off the Simpsons. What a knockout blow that was!

Thing is it wasn't even an appropriate response. Lmao. Judging by how seriously Duck King Carey tried to make his point his account wasn't created as a joke. But try again princess. I have a host of old overused Simpsons pictures you can use to describe your outrage.

Stupid and deluded. Awesome combination.

Cartlon ended the home and away season in 9th place. They were promoted to 8th. Therefore they finished 8th, and entered the finals in 8th position.

I know it's a mindblowing concept for you to grasp, but that doesn't make everyone else who can understand it stupid and deluded.

Cartlon ended the home and away season in 9th place. They were promoted to 8th. Therefore they finished 8th, and entered the finals in 8th position.

I know it's a mindblowing concept for you to grasp, but that doesn't make everyone else who can understand it stupid and deluded.

No, they didn't finish 8th. They were promoted into the 8 because the team that qualified for the finals was demoted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back