Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Sigh. There's really no point now.. no matter how many times you bang your head against a brick wall I guess you will never see reality.

Yeah, sigh, it's so hard to convince the uninformed, isn't it?

LOL, you can argue technical points all you like. Sure, Carlton played in the finals and only the top 8 qualifiers play finals, but the fact is that they only qualified for the 8 due to an extraordinary set of circumstances. Their H&A performance qualified them as 9th, as you must realise (you can refer to it as "finished" 8th, but it doesn't change that fact).

Why are you even bothering with the argument? Everyone in football knows what happened and they all laugh at Richmond because of it.

But I love how you guys cling onto this 9th thing for dear life. The desperation levels could not be any higher

No, LOLs only. You're the one desperate to point out that Richmond lost to 8th. Like it gives the loss some credibility. LOL.

Such a loser mentality. Will come in handy on Sunday.

Yeah, sigh, it's so hard to convince the uninformed, isn't it?

LOL, you can argue technical points all you like. Sure, Carlton played in the finals and only the top 8 qualifiers play finals, but the fact is that they only qualified for the 8 due to an extraordinary set of circumstances. Their H&A performance qualified them as 9th, as you must realise (you can refer to it as "finished" 8th, but it doesn't change that fact).

Why are you even bothering with the argument? Everyone in football knows what happened and they all laugh at Richmond because of it.

No, LOLs only. You're the one desperate to point out that Richmond lost to 8th. Like it gives the loss some credibility. LOL.

Such a loser mentality. Will come in handy on Sunday.

The only thing I'm desperate to do in life is weed out the truth from the fiction. Here all I see is fiction.

Anyway I've never seen so much effort go into such a blabber post. I really got to you didn't I?

Erm last I checked Kangaroos are reddish brown. About as far away as you can get from blue & white.

How awkward for you.

There'll be a mob of blue and white kangaroos on the MCG on Sunday ready to rip your blokes a new one - I don't think awkward is the right term.

Who cares what colour kangaroos are. We have a blue and white strip. Not many animals are actually that colour - can you name any? You lot are trying to associate your strip with the actual colours of an animal. But, like playing footy, youse can't even get that right.

Richmond supporters are merely the slugs that turn into hideous Essendon supporting moths.

Like how Sheedy started there before heading to Crackland.

This is why there is such a Richmond bandwagon. Most of them started barracking for the Tiges then after the shitness turncoated to Essendon but whenever the Tiges look half ok they go running for home like the pathetic mewling shit kittens they are.

Speaking of 30 years lets look at legacies...

What have we got:

Friday night footy.
The modern, free flowing game.
Turning the sport professional.
Generations of AFL administrators who took the comp from a dying suburban game to a National competition and an international spectacle.
Reconciliation and the rise of indigenous football stars (tho M Rioli can't be ignored.)
Pagan's coaching dynasty - 3 of the top 4 sides are coached by former North players. How many Richmond premiership players coach top 4 sides again. Care to remind me?

And I could go on but I'll just what wonder what Richmond's legacy is.

Some derivative architecture and a commentator who doesn't even know the geography of his home state.

Richmond isn't so much a football club as a strange attractor for mediocrity.
Guess four flags in 110 years is
Speaking of 30 years lets look at legacies...

What have we got:

Friday night footy.
The modern, free flowing game.
Turning the sport professional.
Generations of AFL administrators who took the comp from a dying suburban game to a National competition and an international spectacle.
Reconciliation and the rise of indigenous football stars (tho M Rioli can't be ignored.)
Pagan's coaching dynasty - 3 of the top 4 sides are coached by former North players. How many Richmond premiership players coach top 4 sides again. Care to remind me?

And I could go on but I'll just what wonder what Richmond's legacy is.

Some derivative architecture and a commentator who doesn't even know the geography of his home state.

Richmond isn't so much a football club as a strange attractor for mediocrity.
4 flags in 90 years ....hold back the tsunami.

The only thing I'm desperate to do in life is weed out the truth from the fiction. Here all I see is fiction.

Anyway I've never seen so much effort go into such a blabber post. I really got to you didn't I?

Yeah, you got to me good. I'm a denier of the truth: "Richmond lost the elimination final to 8th, goddammit, not 9th. We are Richmond, we don't lose to 9th in finals. We lose to 8th (and 7th and 6th and 5th - well, whoever we play really), goddammit!"

I feel better now that I've conceded the truth.

** s****** **

Two flags in the last 20 years.

What you got crypto Bomber shit kitten?

Yeah, you got to me good. I'm a denier of the truth: "Richmond lost the elimination final to 8th, goddammit, not 9th. We are Richmond, we don't lose to 9th in finals. We lose to 8th (and 7th and 6th and 5th - well, whoever we play really), goddammit!"

I feel better now that I've conceded the truth.

** s****** **

Sorry but taking ladder positions as a "technicality" really does diminish any further opinions you have about footy.

Just remind me to write "LOL" in capital letters 3 times in my next post if I want to be taken seriously ok

Sorry but taking ladder positions as a "technicality" really does diminish any further opinions you have about footy.

Just remind me to write "LOL" in capital letters 3 times in my next post if I want to be taken seriously ok

Hey kozi, you've proven yourself to be on the stupid side of average, but you're Einstein next to this bloke:

Captains Wayne would lower himself to root the vice captains....Wayne Carey ... A poor man's Royce Hart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beat anyone? You have beaten one team this year in the 8. Do you do any research? ....maybe the Syrians can pump up your numbers.

Hey moron, Fremantle, West Coast, Richmond. That adds to 3.

And GWS were in the 8 till we beat them.

We put them out of the 8 and we're gonna put you lot out of the finals.

Last edited:
Son it's far from technicality. Again.. so they were 8th. :)

Its dignified arguing you were put out of the finals by a side in 8th, isn't it.

And

You'll be saying it about this year come Monday, pineapplefishy.

This is why there is such a Richmond bandwagon. Most of them started barracking for the Tiges then after the shitness turncoated to Essendon but whenever the Tiges look half ok they go running for home like the pathetic mewling shit kittens they are.
You not the full
Look, its the human tigerpede, all eating other's shit.
That's three in a row ....your not th
Hey moron, Fremantle, West Coast, Richmond. That adds to 3.
Oh yeah ....I meant only played only one team in the eight twice ........thousand apologies ...testa da cazzo

Knowing how outraged you are at us really does make me smile. Thankyou.
Yeah well and I hope you can't sleep the night before so you have and even shitter time at the game on Sunday when you lose. ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its dignified arguing you were put out of the finals by a side in 8th, isn't it.

And

You'll be saying it about this year come Monday, pineapplefishy.

He's refusing to address the point. Argues vehemently that they were beaten by 8th not 9th, won't explain why it matters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Tigers Fans = Special Breed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back