Tigers Trade Bait

Remove this Banner Ad

All these players above would only be trade for other fringe players IMO, wouldnt expect any steals coming from another club regarding those players.

but on that

Rodan: Would be the type of player that Essendon could recruit and turn his average form around, Essendon have a history of turning recycled players into good honest players.

Fiora: Originally from port magpies, and Port springs to my mind in a likely trade with one of their fringe players of a similar age. Would have to be a Victorian young bloke on their list though.

These two I feel could be traded but only for other fringe players IMO

Fiora will be a wallace favourite.
He loves skinny players with dash and good foot skills.

Wallace should turn him into a player and fufil his potential.

why the hell would the tiges want to trade david rodan?? as biased as i am (hence the name), rodan has finally strung together some consistent games over the last few weeks, and has been among our best players in the last couple of games. he's still got a good couple of years left at tigerland

Much as I'd like to agree with someone from Preston.I don't see Richmond trading Rodan or Shultz or Tivendale for that matter.Hall just signed a contract.

I think we should definitley hold on to Schulz for another 2 seasons then see where he's at.

Tivvers I'd trade if the price is right. Keep Ray Hall.

Trade the rest if something comes up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

noway should richmond get rid of shultz. He is young and he is starting to show some form. i would give him two more years and then see how he is goin

Gilbee9 said:
Fiora will be a wallace favourite.
He loves skinny players with dash and good foot skills.

Wallace should turn him into a player and fufil his potential.
You're clearly not a Tigers supporter Gilbee9. I can tell (aside from your nickname!) because you said that Fiora has good foot skills. You are so far from the mark it's not funny. There is nothing good about Fiora! That's why he'll get traded to Port soon.

I wouldnt mind Tivendale. I'd trade Ward and a later draft pick for him.

And despite being a complete flop of a Top 10 pick, Pettifer isn't too bad. Williams in a straight swap?

I'm a Hawthorn fan and wouldnt mind Hyde or Pettifer, as long as we arent giving much in return. If we can get rid of Greene, Clarke, Cox, Piccione in the process it might be worth doing.

Richmond will never trade away David Rodan, he is the second most marketable player at the club behind Richo. Even if has mediocre form Richmond cant afford to trade or even drop him as he is to important to the footy club not just on a football point of view but also to the club finacially, D-Rod brings young kids through the gates and gives the Tigers a 'different' supporter.
Any form that Rodan can get is a bonus for the club, the fact that anyone on here thinks the Tigers will delist him is deluded, considering the club isnt finacilly secure he is vital for the clubs make up for years to come.

cheers

tige19 said:
Richmond will never trade away David Rodan, he is the second most marketable player at the club behind Richo. Even if has mediocre form Richmond cant afford to trade or even drop him as he is to important to the footy club not just on a football point of view but also to the club finacially, D-Rod brings young kids through the gates and gives the Tigers a 'different' supporter.
Any form that Rodan can get is a bonus for the club, the fact that anyone on here thinks the Tigers will delist him is deluded, considering the club isnt finacilly secure he is vital for the clubs make up for years to come.

cheers

Your right Richmond wont trade him, but they should he is one of many on our list that is over hyped and over valued.

the guy is a dud who plays about 6 decent games a season. I'm so sick of having these so called potential players.

As for marketing value ............. Danny's circus has just left the building!

tigertim said:
You're clearly not a Tigers supporter Gilbee9. I can tell (aside from your nickname!) because you said that Fiora has good foot skills. You are so far from the mark it's not funny. There is nothing good about Fiora! That's why he'll get traded to Port soon.

Actually i agree with "Gilbee9" if Fiora gets played the position (Wing) that is where his potential will be forfilled and come out!! *** Face Frawley played him up back, hes no good down there....geez....look closely guyz real close...

tiger1980 said:
I Think we can TRADE M Chaffey K Pettifer A Fiora D Rodan R Hall; J Schulz G Tivendale :)

Would have to keep Schultz - he's only 19! and has shown a bit - crazy to get rid of him.

Agree with the rest. Obviously our first two picks are off limits but I wonder if port would keen on Fiora and pick 20 for S.Salopek - he's a Victorian and doesn't seem to be playing too much in the seniors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers Trade Bait

Remove this Banner Ad

Back