Recommitted Tim Kelly [requested a trade to West Coast]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is typical Geelong . Give nothing . Demand everything .
He's not an eagle in 2019 because you offered about 40c in the dollar.
Au contraire, so far it has been WCE giving nothing.

The thing about West Coast offering unders is Geelong can refuse. Then Kelly would go into the draft and likely be recruited by Gold Coast. Paid nothing for a year whilst having to play another stellar season to keep his currency up.

I don't see how the Eagles can think they'll get away with a pick 20 or whatever it is

West Coast have always been more than reasonable trade wise. Mind you Geelong got a very good deal with Dangerfield RFA or not

He seems really really highly valued. I'd ask for 2 top 10 picks or Nick Naitinui with the Eagles paying some of his salary. Naitinui has little years left but could snag us a premiership if he's healthy at the right time.
Would Geelong consider WCs first pick and the Govna?
What, no Yeo, Shuey and Barrass as well? If you’re gonna ask for fanciful trades, go all in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess it depends on need, you have Barass who's also a very good intercept marker, guess it's a Peter and Paul thing.

A once in a generation chb and multiple AA for a quality mid we currently have three of in Shuey, Yeo and Gaff.

One of those quality mids didnt play in the grand final.

The AA chb helped win it in the last minute. Didnt watch that game?

Plus you suggest the Eagles throw in their 1st.

You are trolling surely?

A once in a generation chb and multiple AA for a quality mid we currently have three of in Shuey, Yeo and Gaff.

One of those quality mids didnt play in the grand final.

The AA chb helped win it in the last minute. Didnt watch that game?

Plus you suggest the Eagles throw in their 1st.

You are trolling surely?
"Once in a generation?"

My god I've never seen a club overate their players so much. And underate Tim Kelly so much. Kelly is worth more individually than these mentioned players and is younger.

Kelly and McGovern value shouldnt be far apart. McGovern has what, 3 AA selections and is still at the top of his game. Arguably the best CHB in the game...

Disgregarding club need, in a vacuum, Kelly and McGovern should be very closely valued

Eagles won a flag without Gaff. Quality mid, AA.

Not sure they would have won without Gov.

Quality talls >>>>>>>>>>quality smalls/mids.

Some things change in football. Some things stay the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back