Tim Kelly's regret

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously? This is the first I’ve ever heard. I thought he was regarded as one of the nice guys???

Yeah, I believe it's common knowledge generally within the RFC fanbase and the locals from Kyabram where he grew up.

Quite full of himself, minimal time for junior players at the club and not much for fans/kids either.

It was clear in 2016 that he'd had enough of RFC, wasn't really trying that hard, and just wanted to get out. I don't necessarily blame him in a sense but I also don't think it's coincidental that the club took a big change to their leadership style, culture/group connection etc and he left as they became successful.

Kelly will be going on 33 when Harley Reid’s initial contract at WC is up. In that time Darling, McGovern, Barass, Duggan, Yeo, Ryan, Cripps, Waterman will all be gone or north of 30. Harley will be out of there like a shot..I wonder if it is in WC’s interest to shift him before then and get some picks?

Kelly will be going on 33 when Harley Reid’s initial contract at WC is up. In that time Darling, McGovern, Barass, Duggan, Yeo, Ryan, Cripps, Waterman will all be gone or north of 30. Harley will be out of there like a shot..I wonder if it is in WC’s interest to shift him before then and get some picks?
Is he out of contract?
If not there’s no reason for him to leave.
He’s set himself up financially and done incredibly well for himself. It’s highly doubtful he’d shift his family for the sake of on field success.

Is he out of contract?
If not there’s no reason for him to leave.
He’s set himself up financially and done incredibly well for himself. It’s highly doubtful he’d shift his family for the sake of on field success.
Shift Harley, not Tim. Old man Kelly will be the most highly rated person on the list other than a frustrated Reid unless someone like Gimby steps up..could be a long time yet in the wilderness for the Weagles.

Is it time for a Tim Taranto regret discussion?
Feel sorry got him. He ( or his manager) should have analysed the Richmomd list better, it was clear the best players where getting close to retirement.

Will Reid be a free agent after 3 years?

Will Reid be a free agent after 3 years?
Don't bait the troll - its the same kind of comment as "Harley won't go to West Coast" - it's just meaningless speculation.

Though in Boppo's defense, they supports a club that has a terrible record at keeping players, so it's what they're used to

I'm sure he doesn't regret it from a family perspective, but does from a football perspective.

I remember being salty he wanted to leave but more than pumped with what we received for him. He was never worth close to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Kelly's regret

Remove this Banner Ad

Back