scooby1279

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
kangaroos
Time for the club to come out and talk to the supporters and members and tell us what the hell is happening , and tell us the truth. We are all waiting, we cannot wait another 30 days

Yep, they should hire Dallas Brooks hall and have a passionate Q and A as a frank discussion. Just the North family. No Pro GC journos allowed inside the building.

Time for the club to come out and talk to the supporters and members and tell us what the hell is happening , and tell us the truth. We are all waiting, we cannot wait another 30 days

i agree , its killing me not knowing so i bought my family membership today its the only way i could think of expressing how i feel about it all .

Totally agree. Would the WANM group be able to issue a media release to the effect that members want a meeting with the board (like what happened earlier in the year)?

WANM are getting some good media coverage and this seems to be one of the only ways of getting the club to take notice.

They can't just make a decision without seeing members first.

Yep. Long overdue. The silence is deafening. Lets hope they will consult us members before a decision is made as should be, but the track record so far doesn't look good for that outlook unfortunately.

As far as I am concerned the club will enagage their members if they consider moving to the Gc whether its a public forum or a survey via email. I would be more concerned if a meeting is organised because it means that have no solutions.....and are looking towards the GC.

Why should they consult with members if they are looking to save the club not move?

As far as I am concerned the club will enagage their members if they consider moving to the Gc whether its a public forum or a survey via email. I would be more concerned if a meeting is organised because it means that have no solutions.....and are looking towards the GC.

Why should they consult with members if they are looking to save the club not move?

The board could be rallying supporters, the momentum just on BF after Lidges ad and RJ's statement was enormous. Think Don Scott in the Dorks merger, that was replayed time and time again and is still probably the defining moment of that whole situation.

I agree it could go the other way, but if the board decide they are going to fight there will be no better rallying call (and introduction to a membership campaign) that to announce in front of the faithful on something like this.

I know it doesn't serve the purpose of the original post, but sadly I suspect that will never happen.

Yep, they should hire Dallas Brooks hall and have a passionate Q and A as a frank discussion. Just the North family. No Pro GC journos allowed inside the building.

Completely agree. We just want to know what's going on. We know there is a decision in 30 days, but I think all North supporters deserve to both be heard and to hear. Communication. We haven't had it yet from the club - how about a little now?:(

We need a Don Scott but who is it going to be ? Archer, Joseph, De Raunch, Pagan?

The only one of them that I see getting the pro NorthMelbourne message across is De Raunch. We need more getting involved an less Allen Ayletts who wont be ableto show his face around the club if we stay by saying " partnering with the AFL is a magnificent opportunity we can miss".

Surely the club cant fall for the 30 day ultimatum. Never take the first offer...

Remove this Banner Ad

time for the club to talk to us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back