Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Which Aussie is most likely to win an NBA title this season?

• Andrew Bogut

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Patty Mills/Aron Baynes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cameron Bairstow

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Matthew Dellavedova/Kyrie Irving

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • None...that Kiwi Steven Adams will win it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to me that Danny Ainge and Steve Kerr are both polar opposites, one eas a lousy coach but genius as gm, and one was an utter lemon of a GM,but absolute Einstein of a coach. And both were employed by the Phoenix Suns, where they stunk up the joint.

#TheIroningIsDelicious

Seems to me that Danny Ainge and Steve Kerr are both polar opposites, one eas a lousy coach but genius as gm, and one was an utter lemon of a GM,but absolute Einstein of a coach. And both were employed by the Phoenix Suns, where they stunk up the joint.

#TheIroningIsDelicious
I was a bit younger when the Suns were good with Nash but was Kerr really that bad?

Plus he made them dodge a massive bullet in Amar'e Stoudemire.

With Ainge, he has impressed me lately but he still screwed up with the way he ran the team from 2009 until Garnett and co left. Could've done more to make that team stronger in my opinion.

Was too content with having Garnett, Pierce and Allen lead the way when he really should've been doing what the Spurs have done to extend their big three's career.

Without trying to be too harsh on Atlanta, think its an indictment on how lax the East is that they are so far in front with the no 1 seed.

Can honestly see them bowing out to Boston in the 1st round (think the C's are somewhat of a banana peel team ATM reckon Atlanta would prefer to face the Pacers TBH)

You've got some different opinions son!

I was a bit younger when the Suns were good with Nash but was Kerr really that bad?

Plus he made them dodge a massive bullet in Amar'e Stoudemire.

Hell no. He wasn't fired either. He left to be closer to family as his daughters were finishing high school and would soon be off to college. Was a great acquisition. He took over a pretty talented team to be fair in the Warriors. No doubt Kerr has put his mark on the team and getting Iggy to buy into his bench role has been huge, but I think Budenholzer has the COTY edge right here, right now. Only one player in Atlanta has had a 30 point game this year, that's brilliant.

I think our man isn't happy with the Suns given his posts the last few days.

Without trying to be too harsh on Atlanta, think its an indictment on how lax the East is that they are so far in front with the no 1 seed.

Can honestly see them bowing out to Boston in the 1st round (think the C's are somewhat of a banana peel team ATM reckon Atlanta would prefer to face the Pacers TBH)
The hell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She couldn't stand Fisher's flopping in bed. /cheapshot

fisher_ring.jpg

You've got some different opinions son!

Hell no. He wasn't fired either. He left to be closer to family as his daughters were finishing high school and would soon be off to college. Was a great acquisition. He took over a pretty talented team to be fair in the Warriors. No doubt Kerr has put his mark on the team and getting Iggy to buy into his bench role has been huge, but I think Budenholzer has the COTY edge right here, right now. Only one player in Atlanta has had a 30 point game this year, that's brilliant.

I think our man isn't happy with the Suns given his posts the last few days.
The system was definitely in place for Kerr to succeed. Just needed to make some offensive tweaks and hope that a few players came on.

The way the team has bought into the extra pass thing has been huge. As has the switch from running sets where guys were standing around far too much.

Kerr has definitely seen some things in this roster that Jackson didn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Back