Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Which Aussie is most likely to win an NBA title this season?

• Andrew Bogut

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Patty Mills/Aron Baynes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cameron Bairstow

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Matthew Dellavedova/Kyrie Irving

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • None...that Kiwi Steven Adams will win it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Harden hate is a laugh. Not his problem idiot defenders fall for the most basic of moves.

I think it's more due to the inconsistency as other players don't get calls that Durant, James, Harden, etc get.

The Harden hate is a laugh. Not his problem idiot defenders fall for the most basic of moves.

That's the thing he's been shut down by disciplined defending plenty of times. Just don't reach and force him to score in play. Yet for some reason 80% of players always play the ball.

Sure, but it is damn ugly though.

I sure as hell hope kids don't start trying to replicate it as they come up in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evans down for the Pels. Looks like his ankle, again

I'm sitting here watching Norris Cole, Luke Babbitt and Jeff Withey trying to win what amounts to a playoff game for us.

I cannot bear to watch, yet cannot look away...

I'm sitting here watching Norris Cole, Luke Babbitt and Jeff Withey trying to win what amounts to a playoff game for us.

I cannot bear to watch, yet cannot look away...

Mate, I was about to tag you and tell you to not watch the replay. How bad is it?!

You guys have been pillaged by injury and we're just in front. Thank God for Brandan Wright

I think it's more due to the inconsistency as other players don't get calls that Durant, James, Harden, etc get.

That's the thing he's been shut down by disciplined defending plenty of times. Just don't reach and force him to score in play. Yet for some reason 80% of players always play the ball.

He has one pet move that angers people more that anything.

At full speed, against a defender backing up and with arms straight up, he'll shove the ball effectively into the defender's face and then swing his arms from side to side, initiating all the contract.

It could be argued that it's an offensive foul. It's certainly not a defensive foul in any way, shape or form, yet it's a call he gets consistently.

He has one pet move that angers people more that anything.

At full speed, against a defender backing up and with arms straight up, he'll shove the ball effectively into the defender's face and then swing his arms from side to side, initiating all the contract.

It could be argued that it's an offensive foul. It's certainly not a defensive foul in any way, shape or form, yet it's a call he gets consistently.
Tony Parker has done something similar for years. He uses it more as a way to get some space for a layup though.

Mate, I was about to tag you and tell you to not watch the replay. How bad is it?!

You guys have been pillaged by injury and we're just in front. Thank God for Brandan Wright

Watching Reke and EG shoot a combined 9/30 in trying to compensate for our losses is demoralising :oops:

As I say that... EG for three!

Ah phooey.

Way to count those time-outs Monty o_O

Tyreke is generally not clutch.

Tony Parker has done something similar for years. He uses it more as a way to get some space for a layup though.

Yeah there are a few players who try to create space, which is fine so long as it's not too forceful.

Harden's is more akin to a move that Kobe used to use a lot in his more athletic days - wave your arms from side to side to create the illusion of a foul.

It's the ref's fault for buying it - if they stopped rewarding it, he wouldn't do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Back