Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Which Aussie is most likely to win an NBA title this season?

• Andrew Bogut

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Patty Mills/Aron Baynes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cameron Bairstow

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Matthew Dellavedova/Kyrie Irving

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • None...that Kiwi Steven Adams will win it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rockets are one game behind the Grizz for 2nd spot in the west, I would think that Houston would be the team San Antonio would least like to face in the first round. Harden would be a nightmare and Howard to strong around the basket.

The Rockets are one game behind the Grizz for 2nd spot in the west, I would think that Houston would be the team San Antonio would least like to face in the first round. Harden would be a nightmare and Howard to strong around the basket.

I dunno about that...

iwI21M2KlYAFt.gif

Which is why Harden is a non-factor in playoff games. Doesn't get the soft calls, and his game is based around getting to the line from soft calls.

I seem to remember him knocking the Spurs out with one crazy 3 after another in the playoffs.... That was before choking in the finals though:oops:

I seem to remember him knocking the Spurs out with one crazy 3 after another in the playoffs.... That was before choking in the finals though:oops:

Other factors were involved in us losing that series, we never had a chance. OKC western conference champions gear was available in the NBA store before game 6 had even been played.

Durant out "indefinitely" wishing the man the best but after yesterdays loss we need to make the playoffs now.

They'd probably be my choice of opponent after Dallas and OKC/Peli's. Don't think we've lost to them the last couple of seasons, that being said it's a completely different deal with the Spurs in playoffs. We do seem to matchup well with them though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to rest your Starters....It's the Official Week 21 Thread

Back