Time to sack everyone ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Carnthe

Premiership Player
May 31, 2006
Osaka
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is it time to review everyone's position? I can't remember the last time North scored only 3 goals in a game. On top of that the global economy is in meltdown - is anyone doing their job right? Someone must be made accountable for this incompetence.:mad:

last time was in Adelaide against the Crows about 4 years ago.... a shit game if ever i saw a shit game.
That was Hamish debut wasnt it? Wind and rain, was that the skipworth game or another debacle?

I went into the front office today and I noticed that one of the receptionists knocked a tub of paper clips off her desk and a few spilt off onto the floor. What is this club coming to and who is accountable for this sort off thing??? If I go in next week and she is still there I'm tearing up my membership.

I went into the front office today and I noticed that one of the receptionists knocked a tub of paper clips off her desk and a few spilt off onto the floor. What is this club coming to and who is accountable for this sort off thing??? If I go in next week and she is still there I'm tearing up my membership.

were they the plastic coated colored ones or the plain metal paper clips?

Well it appears the study is complete, clumsiness is infectous

were they the plastic coated colored ones or the plain metal paper clips?

What? Are you kidding? Haven't you read Caroline Wilson lately? Apparently with our crowds and membership down from last year and the stadium deals we've had to cut back from plastic coated ones back to the metal since last February. The way things are going we'll be lucky to have paper clips at all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? Are you kidding? Haven't you read Caroline Wilson lately? Apparently with our crowds and membership down from last year and the stadium deals we've had to cut back from plastic coated ones back to the metal since last February. The way things are going we'll be lucky to have paper clips at all!

thankfully we had some forward thinking in 1982 and purchased that stapler... maybe we can ask the league to assist us in purchasing some staples...

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to sack everyone ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back