Time to unleash Setanta

Remove this Banner Ad

JeffDunne said:
parrot, if Setanta was to be promoted, who should go on the long term injury list?

Perhaps Brad Fisher, perhaps Hartlet. BTW wasn't Davey promoted without the Dees having a LTI? The rule depends on how many you have on your list, and how many on the veteran list etc. :)

I know, but aren't Carlton in a position where they need to list someone?

Regardless, Pagan's looking long term and there's not much chance he's going to play Setanta this year. Mind you, Pagan also said before round 2 that Livo was ready to go so I guess I should take anything he says with a grain of salt.

I do think though if he's going to develop into a decent AFL player he needs to learn the finer points of the game. Getting beaten senseless in the firsts is probably not the way to do that. Letting him dominate at VFL level would make more sense IMHO.

JeffDunne said:
I do think though if he's going to develop into a decent AFL player he needs to learn the finer points of the game. Getting beaten senseless in the firsts is probably not the way to do that. Letting him dominate at VFL level would make more sense IMHO.

You may have a point. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to unleash Setanta

Remove this Banner Ad

Back