Time up Tom Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Its time to stop putting time into this bloke he is never going to be any good and the experiment has failed injuries or no injuries NOT UP TO IT.

I would rather have Williams then ****ing Higgins he is the softest player to play for this club since Mark Cullen

P** him off

Yes totally agree. This great player with lots of potential is a disaster. I can't stand watching him. He is useless. Higgins is too soft, Gia is hopeless and the list goes on. I am so sick of near enough is good enough. I want players who play their hearts out and want to win. How many good players have been under our noses - Podsiadley is one example. So sick of watching this half arsed effort

Seems to give up too easily and his lack of body work is shocking. We seem to have a lot of "downhill skiers". Gia, Higgo, Williams seem to fit that description

Totally agree. Soft and no idea on how to play AFL footy. Can't the coaching staff not see that he is useless.

The saddest element about Tom today is that he gave up. Standing on the mark every time he didn't even put his arms up. Where is the spirit, the passion, the fight????

This is an attitude problem of the highest order and he should be banished. Possibly forever.

Apologies for the intrusion.

Kennedy lining up for goal in the second quarter, Williams on the mark. Hands on hips the whole time, turns away before Kennedy has even kicked the ball (ended up being a point). I was disgusted, can't imagine how you fellas felt.

Good chance at Morris belting him when he sees the replay during the week.

Apologies for the intrusion.

Kennedy lining up for goal in the second quarter, Williams on the mark. Hands on hips the whole time, turns away before Kennedy has even kicked the ball (ended up being a point). I was disgusted, can't imagine how you fellas felt.

Good chance at Morris belting him when he sees the replay during the week.

Mate, you are spot on, but he did it on about 10 occassions. If you are not prepared to do what under 10s do, then go play another sport - Corfball, Ten Pin Bowling or Equestrian.

Thats what happens when you walk straight back into a side. Badly underdone and probably his worst game.

Fingers need to be pointed at the MC for Higgins, Williams and Wood all waltzing back into the side.

These guys are not Judd so why do the get a free ride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its time to stop putting time into this bloke he is never going to be any good and the experiment has failed injuries or no injuries NOT UP TO IT.

Not sure i agree with sacking him outright from the club, but to me i would not pick him any more unless we have injuries. Bring Lake in & do not pick Williams again unless you have to.....he instinctively does the wrong thing--he just hasn't improved like we hoped--needs to be dropped for a while.

may be it is, but maybe he got rushed back in, who nos its hard to blame one player for a 22 man side, im sure lakey wasnt playing as bad, but still got dropped. if form counts for anything most of the players would be gone, so wait till lakey gets back then judge willo. no pressure out of the middle like it happened tonight and even the best backman would have struggled. sure he didnt seem interested, so drag him over the coals for that but to blame one player, or to want to get rid of him its not the solutition.

Once a SPUD always a SPUD:eek:

The Bulldogs gave Cameron Wight (similar build, was tried mostly as a key defender IIRC) 7 years on their list (2003-2009). Is Williams deserving of an 8th after this season? Has he really shown that much more than someone like Wight did? Or will his high draft position, history of injury and late start in the game save him for another year or two?

Mate, you are spot on, but he did it on about 10 occassions. If you are not prepared to do what under 10s do, then go play another sport - Corfball, Ten Pin Bowling or Equestrian.

Hate to be a spelling nazi Mattie, but it's actually Korfball.

My spell-checker picked it up as I typed out your suggestions in the email I'm sending to Tom as we speak.

Thought you should know :thumbsu:

I agree that Tom was pathetic tonight and i am not going to try and defend him, but the thing i dont understand with Eade is why hasn't he ever tried him up forward or in the ruck. Hudson was hopleless tonight as well, its not as if he would have been losing anything by making a move.

Tom had a disastrous first quarter so do something about it Rocket!

He's definitely a downhill-skier, because I think he's still a decent player when we're playing well.

Exposed horribly today having to defend one-on-one when we were getting smashed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time up Tom Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back