tip for Pre season draft

Remove this Banner Ad

juiceebangers

Debutant
Aug 9, 2004
i reckon jesse d smith will get picked up as a rookie and also simon clarke from st bernards, what use reckon....both originate from a club who has produced 4 current afl list players in the last 3 years. why not another 2 to be in the afl ranks. we just keep producing, up the rootie toots

yeah its funny how after they leave your club for 4 or more years you still claim em, its also funny how they just become so much better after they've left! funny that ay? can you actually name one thats been at your club while they've been drafted???
j.d smith will get rookied but its very unlikely that simon clarke will!

Xavier Leslie should get picked up. Very unlucky not to get pick up in the draft. Training down at Carlton with the Gooleys. Would not be suprised to see both the Gooley twins get picked up either.

Will Harris and Marty McCoy also could be a chance. :)

footy000 said:
yeah its funny how after they leave your club for 4 or more years you still claim em, its also funny how they just become so much better after they've left! funny that ay? can you actually name one thats been at your club while they've been drafted???
j.d smith will get rookied but its very unlikely that simon clarke will!

id love to see them get picked up, they will aswell to stick it up ya a rse again. ill b on here as soon as i hear there names in the rookie draft. matt little was at the club when he got drafted as also brad murphy. thats 2

mmmm, thats funny cause i could have sworn that both those guys had been at the cannons before they were drafted? and i said if you read my post that jesse d will proberbly get rookied! so im sure you will be hearing his name being called out!

footy000 said:
mmmm, thats funny cause i could have sworn that both those guys had been at the cannons before they were drafted? and i said if you read my post that jesse d will proberbly get rookied! so im sure you will be hearing his name being called out!

THEY WERE STILL AT THE LOCAL CLUB WHILE PLAYING FOR CALDER AS ANY TAC CUP PLAYER IS

Richmond- Steve McKee
Collingwood- Blake Carracella
Carlton- Trent Knobel
Kangaroos- Lance Picoane
Fremantle- Jarred Schofield
Essendon- Ty Zantuck
St. Kilda- Pass
Port Adelaide- Ruory Kirkby
Richmond- Heath Grundy

Remove this Banner Ad

tip for Pre season draft

Remove this Banner Ad