Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
another free agency window 1st November i think, so players like Salopek, Russell and Thornton can find new homes without having to go through PSD. Only difference between this window is no compensation is given. I have no idea why they have a secondary free agency window. Players who miss out should either re-sign with their respective clubs, or nominate for the PSD.

It's a precursor to the elimination of the PSD - the PSD won't actually exist for many more seasons, it will be replaced entirely by these two or other flavours of Free Agency, and the National Draft itself. Rookie Draft heading the same way when rookie lists are converted into increased senior list sizes in the coming two or three years.

another free agency window 1st November i think, so players like Salopek, Russell and Thornton can find new homes without having to go through PSD. Only difference between this window is no compensation is given. I have no idea why they have a secondary free agency window. Players who miss out should either re-sign with their respective clubs, or nominate for the PSD.

Because the hassle free movement for players who have been deemed by their club as surplus to needs, was a large reason for Free Agency being introduced in the first place.

Hypothetically if it got to the end of the week and still no Sydney deal and Tippett's camp advised that it was okay to deal with GC, Bris, GWS whoever it may be, woul you guys still despise him just as much?

Yes. What is done cannot be undone. We all believed his line that he was homesick and we could understand and accept that. If he had moved home we also would've got a fair deal. So we put up with his constant delays on making a decision even though it put us behind the eight ball come the FA/trade period. We were led to believe it was hard for him to choose between us and his family or between Brisbane and Gold Coast.

Then it turns out he was not going home all along, but had rather been misleading us for months while his manager, who works at the same agency as the wife of the Sydney CEO, had been orchestrating an underhanded ambush trade to Sydney. No homesickness, no fair compensation, just dollars for $kirt. No respect for him or Sydney's admin whatsoever.

Would this work

Adelaide lose Tppett, 21, McKernan
Adelaide Gain pick 11, 20, 36,56
Sydney lose Parker, 20
Sydney Gain Tippett
Carlton lose 11,36,56
Carlton gain parker, McKernan 21

Sydney have pick 23, not 20. I also don't think we'd be looking to trade McKernan with Tippett leaving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would this work

Adelaide lose Tppett, 21, McKernan
Adelaide Gain pick 11, 20, 36,56
Sydney lose Parker, 20
Sydney Gain Tippett
Carlton lose 11,36,56
Carlton gain parker, McKernan 21
No noooooo no! so we lose 2 kpp's and all we get are some craps draft picks get ****ed

if there isn't someone at the club telling mckernan every day that this is his chance and that he has all the physical tools to become a great footballer, then someone is wrong. would be stupid to leave now, he has a real chance here if he wants it

if there isn't someone at the club telling mckernan every day that this is his chance and that he has all the physical tools to become a great footballer, then someone is wrong. would be stupid to leave now, he has a real chance here if he wants it

Hopefully Tex is doing it right now on their holiday.

Don't no why, but I'm smelling more interest in Parker from Collingwood, rather than Carlton?

Me too

Collingwood have the picks received for Dawes & Wellingham
Collingwood would have $$$ to upgrade Parker's contract
Collingwood would love to add another mid with the loss of Wellingham

According to Bruce Eva on 3AW, Jude Bolton has told Sydney teammates that he is retiring.

If that is true, Sydney will not trade Luke Parker (if they were ever planning on it). The Swans see Parker as Bolton's replacement.

According to Bruce Eva on 3AW, Jude Bolton has told Sydney teammates that he is retiring.

If that is true, Sydney will not trade Luke Parker (if they were ever planning on it). The Swans see Parker as Bolton's replacement.
I think they've made it clear they will not trade anyone who might ever play a game for them ever again already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back