Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It reads to me that White + 23 was/is basically a done deal except for some minor details.

We hope beyond hope that it was really Triggy saying the whole deal is crap and growing some balls but I'm afraid we are gonna get screwed and Tippett/Blucher/Swans/whole AFL community is laughing at our soft ineptitude.

Please let this be wrong...send him to the PSD. Toughen up Crows.

Oh Mrs goody two shoes!

You have the nerve to tell others that they over-react and you come on here pointing fingers. Dead set hypocritical! :rolleyes:

And I'm overreacting how? o_O I just made a comment about it perhaps not being so bright to give SO much information away and you jumped on it. Dead set... whatever.

It reads to me that White + 23 was/is basically a done deal except for some minor details.

We hope beyond hope that it was really Triggy saying the whole deal is crap and growing some balls but I'm afraid we are gonna get screwed and Tippett/Blucher/Swans/whole AFL community is laughing at our soft ineptitude.

If it was only minor details it would have been resolved by now

If this is the deal then all hell is about to be let loose at our inept management.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about white + syd 2nd round to bris

Polec + sydney 1st round to crows

Tippett to Sydney

Shocking deal for Brisbane, acceptable to us given the situation, Sydney still not giving up enough...but it's hardly a level playing field.

At the very least Brisbane should get 'White + 23' but as we've discussed it's not worth much. Only way that happens is if they know Polec is gone next year.

bang-head-here.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back