Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt Tippett would have been required to sign a stat dec claiming that any incentives are listed in the contract that went to the AFL. That alone is a criminal act, albeit one we're also guilty of.

Criminal? Or against the rules and regulations as established by the AFL?

Kurt Tippett would have been required to sign a stat dec claiming that any incentives are listed in the contract that went to the AFL. That alone is a criminal act, albeit one we're also guilty of.
Interesting point you make, maybe someone will sue the Tippett family?

You know, now that I think of it, this all started going pear shaped the moment Kurt Tippett bought that surfboard. It all makes sense now. The surfboard was cursed. The voice would come crooning out from his cupboard. "Let's go to Bondi, Kurt. Take me to Bondi, Kurt. Surf's up at Bondi!!" all hours of the day and night. Kurt was on edge, not sure what to do. Finally he decided to take the surfboard and tie an anchor to it, and dump it overboard.

"What are we doing here in the Coral Sea, Kurt? This isn't Bondi. We don't want to be in the water here Kurt."

With a splash, it was all over, and Kurt breathed a sigh of relief as he pulled up his driveway and lay down for some much-needed rest. Moments before drifting into blessed sleep, Kurt heard a small voice from his cupboard.

"That wasn't very nice, Kurt..."

Kurt had Blucher on the phone before the sentence was finished.

Don't know if this has been posted, quality nonetheless... :thumbsu:

14317_481146531919935_785517930_n.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

then judging by the little we know, severe sanctions should apply but probably not termination IMO.
:)

OK fair, I just revisited your reply and let me now add that what I mean by 'the future' is, depending on the factual severity of this saga, careful consideration needs to given to how well a possibly damaged Trigg can execute the duties of CEO in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back