Remove this Banner Ad

smoothop01

Rookie
Jun 14, 2008
Narre Warren
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I would like to put forward a proposal.

New members should only be allowed to join this forum at the end of a football season, and only if the team they support has finished in the bottom eight.

That way "bandwagon jumpers" such as myself (who have been a member of their club for 7 years) but have only just been introduced to BF can have a debate/argument with someone without my join date being mentioned..................

I would like to put forward a proposal.

New members should only be allowed to join this forum at the end of a football season, and only if the team they support has finished in the bottom eight.

That way "bandwagon jumpers" such as myself (who have been a member of their club for 7 years) but have only just been introduced to BF can have a debate/argument with someone without my join date being mentioned..................

crap post

bandwagon supporter

I propose you harden the **** up and fight back like a man, not go and make a public cry to the mods.

"help me mods, help me" You shall now be known as the snitch

RedCard.jpg

A day in the life of a Big Footy MOD...

I propose you harden the **** up and fight back like a man, not go and make a public cry to the mods.

"help me mods, help me" You shall now be known as the snitch

I did that mate, have'nt had a single post from either of the two clowns since they were told to get to bed...................

This one wasn't just for me, it was for every Geelong, Hawthorn, Bulldogs supporter that has joined in the last twelve months................

I did that mate, have'nt had a single post from either of the two clowns since they were told to get to bed...................

This one wasn't just for me, it was for every Geelong, Hawthorn, Bulldogs supporter that has joined in the last twelve months................

Good post. Hope your fellow Hawk fan Frankston Rover is reading. Might convince him to stfu all the bandwagon rubbish.

Dont bring the Bulldogs into this. They have not had a mass of flogs join in the last 12 months. It is just Geelong and Hawthorn band wagoners that breed like rats.

The saints shall put you back in yur caves soon and big footy shall be free again.

If only you could be arrested for "posting under the influence"..................

Keep this up you will be the laughing stock of Bay 13.

From what I have seen it's 75% Geelong & Hawthorn members
(well poidacat & H2F make up 75% of the posts)!

Off with his head....................................

If only you could be arrested for "posting under the influence"..................

Keep this up you will be the laughing stock of Bay 13.

From what I have seen it's 75% Geelong & Hawthorn members
(well poidacat & H2F make up 75% of the posts)!

Off with his head....................................

So are you going to follow when the hawks are down and out (3 weeks). Will we see you around here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course you will. The question is: Will we still see you around here after this monstrosity of a topic:

Saints will win the 2008 flag
How much money do you have?

Do you own a house, car etc?

Do you have a wife?

If so put it on St kilda to win the 2008 flag. Mark my words, mark them now.

Here is a quality post from the stkilda board.

If all the favourites win...
  1. Geelong
  2. Hawthorn
  3. Bulldogs
  4. North Melb
  5. St Kilda
  6. Sydney
  7. Collingwood
  8. Adelaide
St Kilda v Adelaide
Sydney v Collingwood
Hawthorn v Bulldogs
Geelong v North Melb

St Kilda
v North Melb
Collingwood v Bulldogs

Geelong v Bulldogs
St Kilda v Hawthorn

Geelong v St Kilda

--
Take your pick of the Doggies v Hawks game as it will not matter in the end.

The fairy tale will be complete and Harvey given the send off he deserves

You sir are a joke......................

Remove this Banner Ad

To the Mods........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back