Confirmed Tom Barrass & 2025 F4 (WCE) traded to Hawthorn for 2025 F1, F2 & F3 (all Haw)

Remove this Banner Ad

If it does end up being F1 + F2 +F2 for TB and F3 its pretty genius stuff from both, with more risk/reward on eagles side.

Hawks still give up 14 + F2 in the end.

Eagles get an extra F2 and are a chance to get a better pick than 14, but also risk getting a worse one.

Eagles end up giving away 3, F3 and TB for 12, F1, F2,F2 and Baker (also due to the drop keep 26 and F2, one of which or both was certainly going for Baker if we didnt give 14). Although pick 14 for Baker still annoys me, but holistically that is a fine trade period for us in a top end draft.

If it does end up being F1 + F2 +F2 for TB and F3 its pretty genius stuff from both, with more risk/reward on eagles side.

Hawks still give up 14 + F2 in the end.

Eagles get an extra F2 and are a chance to get a better pick than 14, but also risk getting a worse one.

Eagles end up giving away 3, F3 and TB for 12, F1, F2,F2 and Baker (also due to the drop keep 26 and F2, one of which or both was certainly going for Baker if we didnt give 14). Although pick 14 for Baker still annoys me, but holistically that is a fine trade period for us in a top end draft.
It's not. F1 and F2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barrass has immediately changed from a "permanently disabled old bloke" to "genuine superstar" I suppose

If we can get 4 years of 20 games a year out of him he may well be.

These arent just about Battle and Barrass. Its about Sicily and Weddle too. If we can move pieces around minute by minute, quarter by quarter it completely messes with opposition structure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Tom Barrass & 2025 F4 (WCE) traded to Hawthorn for 2025 F1, F2 & F3 (all Haw)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back