Confirmed Tom Barrass & 2025 F4 (WCE) traded to Hawthorn for 2025 F1, F2 & F3 (all Haw)

Remove this Banner Ad

He was a pick 46, played 26 games in 3 years and averaged 10 touches for you guys. He may have been "good" but you cannot possibly claim 44 and 63 for him was unders
He missed all of 2022 due to injury, not form. Was playing decent team footy in 2023. I was disappointed to see him go and not kick on at WC for whatever reason.

I don’t think the trade will get done.

West Coast brought in Baker,Graham and Owies, which suggests that they are not planning to rebuild.

Make the trade impossible to happen, and Have Barass for another 3/4 seasons while attempt to challenge.

They will go hard at Warner.

3rd worst team with the 4th oldest list.

The only way is up !!

BTW: with what picks ???

West Coast brought in Baker,Graham and Owies, which suggests that they are not planning to rebuild.

Make the trade impossible to happen, and Have Barass for another 3/4 seasons while attempt to challenge.

If you trade Barrass this is possible and the trade will get done

Lol WC challenging? I'll finish your sentence "for the spoon..."

If they use the same calculator they have for Barrass they’re going to need 7 first rounders to get Warner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sleepy mark is apparently a God damn savage!

"Hawthorn has (offered) its future first-round pick and future-second round pick going to West Coast in return for Barrass and a future first-round pick." - Martin Smith

Sleepy mark is apparently a God damn savage!

"Hawthorn has (offered) its future first-round pick and future-second round pick going to West Coast in return for Barrass and a future first-round pick." - Martin Smith
If he pulls that off, he should be the 1st statue erected at Dingley

Hawks are F*** with the eagles and really making them squirm
Lets see how much the eagles really want to keep their champion KPP thats 29 with back problems

Who blinks
Do the eagles really want to keep a disgruntled player that WAS VC

That was a typo.

The Hawks still asking for a F3 back.
Still says this on AFL website:

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Tom Barrass & 2025 F4 (WCE) traded to Hawthorn for 2025 F1, F2 & F3 (all Haw)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back