Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

All those values had Tigers giving back something decent or better..
things like paid Rioli or Bolton's Salary (600k-2m) or giving back 2nd round or F2 picks.

I posted a megatrade in Rioli thread before, will post here after updating to balance it all a bit. Used HeHateMe's megatrade as jump off point earlier

Freo: Bolton, 26 ( give - 10, 18, 30, F3)
GC: Rioli, F3, F3 ( give - 6, 23)
Haw: Barrass, 42, 43 ( give - F1, 33)
Rich: 6, 10, 18, 23, 33 ( give - Rioli, Bolton, Baker, 42, 43)
WC: Baker, F1, 30 ( give - Barass, 26, F3)

Tigers and Eagles can swap the 18 & F1 if needed. DGB( Richmond) and our F4( to Suns or Eagles) as steak knives to whoever wants it
Highly doubt we want DGB as steak knives when he's likely to be delisted.

He got toweled up and subbed off with 0 touches when Tylar Young played on him ffs.

All those values had Tigers giving back something decent or better..
things like paid Rioli or Bolton's Salary (600k-2m) or giving back 2nd round or F2 picks.

I posted a megatrade in Rioli thread before, will post here after updating to balance it all a bit. Used HeHateMe's megatrade as jump off point earlier

Freo: Bolton, 26 ( give - 10, 18, 30, F3)
GC: Rioli, F3, F3 ( give - 6, 23)
Haw: Barrass, 42, 43 ( give - F1, 33)
Rich: 6, 10, 18, 23, 33 ( give - Rioli, Bolton, Baker, 42, 43)
WC: Baker, F1, 30 ( give - Barass, 26, F3)

Tigers and Eagles can swap the 18 & F1 if needed. DGB( Richmond) and our F4( to Suns or Eagles) as steak knives to whoever wants it

Closer but I reckon dealing directly we could get that without giving up 42 and 43 and included salary instead. Which we would definitely want to do.

Has a 5 club mega trade ever come about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highly doubt we want DGB as steak knives when he's likely to be delisted.

He got toweled up and subbed off with 0 touches when Tylar Young played on him ffs.

FFS, you have 1,24,32, 42,43,45, 51, 61, 70 now. If you have any idea of getting him on potential using 70 is better than taking him as DFA, then if he delivers a bit, as lots of talls do and want to leave, any other club has to trade for him & can't get him for free.

Closer but I reckon dealing directly we could get that without giving up 42 and 43 and included salary instead. Which we would definitely want to do.

Has a 5 club mega trade ever come about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Suns want to Salary to be paid & Tigers are fine, then those 2 F3's can go over to Tigers. rest is steak knives, don't really care if its 43 or 51

Maybe Eagles can pay bit of Barass salary as well as they are doing pretty well out of the deal.

Last edited:

Yep you are 100% right
We are burning the club down and will douse in draft picks to build it properly

We dont want other teams rejects and will build it ourself's with young talent

Ive Seen This One GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They want to hear that pick 14 is coming for Baker.
Pick 14 in this draft for Baker…wtaf? Actual good players from yesteryear hearing how players are valued in draft capital and contract $ and length must be crying in dark corners somewhere bemoaning their luck for not being born to play in this era.

Pick 14 in this draft for Baker…wtaf? Actual good players from yesteryear hearing how players are valued in draft capital and contract $ and length must be crying in dark corners somewhere bemoaning their luck for not being born to play in this era.
It is Crazy

Baker #14
Franklin #19

World has gone mad

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027] - Reportedly headed to Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back