Flogstradamus Tom Boyd Deal Haters

Remove this Banner Ad

When Tom Boyd turns into a star you will have nothing to talk about.
Maybe then you can focus your attention on the fact your saints only have two decent kids in year 5 of your rebuild
The good old deflection technique.

And just fyi we have quite a lot of good kids just st kilda does not feel the need to spead goo over them every day. :thumbsu:

And just fyi we have quite a lot of good kids just st kilda does not feel the need to spead goo over them every day. :thumbsu:

Last years B&F count says otherwise. It's a known fact that St Kilda fans carry the stigma of complete unjustified arrogance.

Last years B&F count says otherwise. It's a known fact that St Kilda fans carry the stigma of complete unjustified arrogance.
And some dogs fans have spent most of the last year drinking bathwater so much that they have lost all respect for reality and perspective.

And i could not care about our bnf as it rewards what the coach wants players to do not recitative of talent or skills. :rainbow:

And some dogs fans have spent most of the last year drinking bathwater so much that they have lost all respect for reality and perspective.

And i could not care about our bnf as it rewards what the coach wants players to do not recitative of talent or skills. :rainbow:

I think the dogs fans getting excited is pretty justified, we have a lot of great young kids coming through.
Can you imagine how your fans would be reacting if you made finals this year? Well that's how it was for us last year.
We had some future superstars emerge in the process.

I think the dogs fans getting excited is pretty justified, we have a lot of great young kids coming through.
Can you imagine how your fans would be reacting if you made finals this year? Well that's how it was for us last year.
We had some future superstars emerge in the process.
Then how come dogs fans get pains in their arse when people rightfully suggest that Hogan is better then stringer and that other teams have just as good youth?

Then how come dogs fans get pains in their arse when people rightfully suggest that Hogan is better then stringer and that other teams have just as good youth?
comparing Stringer and Hogan is apples and oranges.
I think other teams have just as good youth.. St Kilda definitely don't though.

Talking about stringer.. Here's something you can stroke yourself too tonight other than your Naruto DVD's.

Last edited:
Dogs fans don't like anything that sours their bathwater.

Saints have shit youf Cookie - my brother in law said so. ;)
Then again he also said the Pies will win the flag in 2016......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Tom Boyd turns into a star you will have nothing to talk about.
Maybe then you can focus your attention on the fact your saints only have two decent kids in year 5 of your rebuild
He needs to be kissed by a princess first though, right? :drunk:

Pretty good result for a 110kg 2nd year player to last that long
Not the best comment to make right after this picture:

227264_91a5a4b5df13b76ca6814059adcbd32e.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back