Flogstradamus Tom Boyd Deal Haters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lulz, just when you think this thread can't get any worse, here come King Bont and GG with a tier 6 cripple fight. :$
Tier 6? What exactly have you pussys done again over the last 30 years?

The only reason you lot have crowds is because insest is the done thing in tigerland.

Tier 6? What exactly have you pussys done again over the last 30 years?

The only reason you lot have crowds is because insest is the done thing in tigerland.

*incest

Lulz, just when you think this thread can't get any worse, here come King Bont and GG with a tier 6 cripple fight. :$

I doubt even this thread could plumb the same depths as that one though. :thumbsdown:
The same Cripple fight you and the rest of the Richmond supporters are having amongst yourselves on your board knowing you're a big chance of shitting the bed and losing to Carlton tomorrow night

The same Cripple fight you and the rest of the Richmond supporters are having amongst yourselves on your board knowing you're a big chance of shitting the bed and losing to Carlton tomorrow night

I haven't posted on the Richmond board in months, try again.

In all seriousness. Is this his 1st year of a over a mil a year?
He was on year 2 rookie salary last year - we only just made 95% of the cap by all accounts, even with Griff's salary contribution.

This year or next he's heavily front loaded (rumours were he has one monster salary year). Given we can avail of the 105 rule this year it seems more likely to be this one.

Which was that richmond have done nothing and will continue to do nothing?

No, the point wasn't about Richmond, the Dogs, or the Giants.

Perhaps you and KB should stick to arguing within your own intellectual division and go engage with Tyreboyz and Tazbot. :$

No, the point wasn't about Richmond, the Dogs, or the Giants.

Perhaps you and KB should stick to arguing within your own intellectual division and go engage with Tyreboyz and Tazbot. :$

And yet you involved yourself in it. Good job.

Oh so youre above me? Pfft youre probably a 40 year old living in mummies basement.

How else do you explain taking a bloke who already struggles with mobility up to 110kg?
Bad dietary advice or Boyd is a fattie

Development seems to have workd for Shiels, Cameron, Treloar, McCarthey, Josh Kelly, Greene ect ect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Because I said Patton has a body similar to Boyd? ... Lol
No because you called another post a shit post without any sense of irony.

When you as of now have over 2500 shit posts.

Do we always have to explain the jokes to you?

No because you called another post a shit post without any sense of irony.

When you as of now have over 2500 shit posts.

Do we always have to explain the jokes to you?
When Tom Boyd turns into a star you will have nothing to talk about.
Maybe then you can focus your attention on the fact your saints only have two decent kids in year 5 of your rebuild

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Tom Boyd Deal Haters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back