Free Agency Tom Doedee [to Brisbane as RFA]

Does he stay or does he go?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So I have heard the Crows pulled their contract offer when he did an ACL, so doesn't have one in front of him. So if that is true, I guess that could make him a Delisted Free Agent at the end of the season?
The opposite actually. Was reported they kept their existing contract offer in front of him.

Crows to get band 1 for Doedee - AFL's secret herbs and spices after they robbed us a of a shot at making finals this weekend. You heard it here first (and probably last)

No chance of that happening and we all know it.

I expect a new deal to be announced with the Crows some time next week. He will stay at West Lakes.

So I have heard the Crows pulled their contract offer when he did an ACL, so doesn't have one in front of him. So if that is true, I guess that could make him a Delisted Free Agent at the end of the season?

This has just been reported by Jon Ralph in the last hour.

A couple of people should be getting their apologies ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Dogs don't take a gamble on him I'll be questioning Sam Power.

Let him rehab, his damn good when his fully fit and plays a position we so sorely need.

Well I'm saying the report may be wrong. I certainly don't know that for sure though.
Well today confirmed the report was wrong... as Doedee mentioned today he does have an offer from the Crows & wants to remain at the club for life.

The issue is the offer is lower than what he would have been expecting prior to his ACL... so question of whether he can get significantly more elsewhere.

Unfortunately he gambled after 1 ACL & Worrell, Hinge & Michalanney this season have passed him in value.

I hope he remains, but not sure he will given he is not as important to the list as he was a year ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agency Tom Doedee [to Brisbane as RFA]

Back