Tom Harley just TXT me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it too, bit of harmless fun i reckon. I hope Tom's thumbs will be OK after all this texting though ;)

At least gives you the option to opt out...

It's probably an automated message. Did you leave a Good luck message at the GFC website and wrote your mobile# in the field?

Sorry to burst your bubble, dear.

You're not bursting my bubble :p

Ah yes, the message of support that'd be it.

I got it too, bit of harmless fun i reckon. I hope Tom's thumbs will be OK after all this texting though

At least gives you the option to opt out...

Nah, Tommy's smarter than that, he would've just pressed FWD hundreds of times ;)

yeh i just got that also. wouldnt have a clue what a signed up for...do you give your mobile number when you sign on as a member?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to read it twice to get my head around it, pretty random but it did bring a small ray of sunshine to my day!

I assumed it was sent to all members, if non member fans received it as well they must be doing their homework.

yeh i just got that also. wouldnt have a clue what a signed up for...do you give your mobile number when you sign on as a member?

I'm guessing that's the reason. If everyone gave their mob numbers when the signed up ; that would be a hell of a lot of txt messages!
I was hoping Tom had txt me to tell me he had my corporate package ready for Friday nite :D

i got it to ,i thought it was a thanks for sleadging all those saints supporters last week ,it s o.k tommy i've got plenty of dogs supporters lined up for a ribbing

This is the inner marketing 'professional' coming out of me, but strange there was no call to action. No specific reminder to buy tickets (would have been better off sending yesterday i guess) nor even a generic 'be sure to visit gfc.com.au'

Guess it really was just a feel good text. Dare i say it, brand building exercise?

This is the inner marketing 'professional' coming out of me, but strange there was no call to action. No specific reminder to buy tickets (would have been better off sending yesterday i guess) nor even a generic 'be sure to visit gfc.com.au'

Guess it really was just a feel good text. Dare i say it, brand building exercise?

Very very windy day in Geelong today.......Tommy had **** all to do......to windy to train in.....so he got the olde SmS machine out.....and just wanted to thank us all... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back