Tom Jonas (Past Player)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn’t born with a uterus so that rules me out however I’ve always been a massive fan. Some posters rode him off a few years back without acknowledging a serious quad issue he was playing with.

He got cleaned up last night in a marking contest in the south eastern pocket and was genuinely hurting. Sucked in the deep breaths and went again.

A lock for AA.

That bump was the turning point.

Can someone gif it plllleeeeasssseeee.

The best bump in many years. Completely fair, on a totally deserving player and he hurt him bad.

Norwood's ability to churn out sleeper medium-cum-key defenders finally benefits us.

• Tom Jonas (Port rookie list),
• Tom Harley (Port inaugural list > traded for a ham sandwich),
• Joel Patfull (Port rookie list as forward > delisted to Brisbane),
• Nathan Bassett (Ignored for Port inaugural list > Melbourne rookie list),
• Heath Grundy (Not sure if we looked at him but probably should have > Sydney rookie list)

I thought the young defence were still pretty good last week, but you imagine they just would stand taller having him back there with them again.

Brilliant game!
True, I reckon you could take 5 goals off the Bulldogs score if Jonas plays, we were beaten in a lot of one on ones last week in defense.
But they are so young and inexperienced, having Jonas there is essential in the short term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#1 Tommy Jonas fan checking in. Get to the back of the queue rest of you campaigners!

And this is our baby

View attachment 516433
Ahem. I don't think so buddy. Who selflessly changed her avatar because i was causing his game to go to stone? (Did the same with Bonner he didn't last long - I really shouldn't have current players as my profile pic). I think we all know who TJs favourite is .. oh i mean who is TJs greatest fan.

Here you go RussellEbertHandball

Tommy The Hit Man Jonas

thomas-hitman-hearns_16.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Jonas (Past Player)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back