Tom Lynch -- is he a criminally overrated footballer destined to disappoint at Richmond?

Tom Lynch: Has the AFL media overrated him??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Please you are kidding we still won games when all our big names played poorly, without Hodge and Mitcell there would have been no 3peat.
We are talking apples and oranges here
Potential to lose games based on past injuries V potential to lose games based on future injuries to just 3 key players
History has past it either happened or it didnt

my point was just one of those 3 goes down Tiges are finished,they have been very lucky for 2 years

Lynch has got me hard. If you’re not hard at the thought of Lynch and Jack terrorising defenders, you need to take a long hard look at yourself. It must be hard to accept it, but please, it’s hardly rocket science? Gonna be real hard to beat us next year
I'm hard thinking about Steven May terrorising forwards. Biggest mad campaigner pick up by the club since Byron Pickett.

We are talking apples and oranges here
Potential to lose games based on past injuries V potential to lose games based on future injuries to just 3 key players
History has past it either happened or it didnt

my point was just one of those 3 goes down Tiges are finished,they have been very lucky for 2 years
Any team that loses their 3 best players will struggle, one of them we can replace as well as any club and have done so in all cases except Martin who has only missed about 2 games through injury in his career.

I'm hard thinking about Steven May terrorising forwards. Biggest mad campaigner pick up by the club since Byron Pickett.
Just don't expect him to play all 22 games - the tribunal will have something to say about that. ;)

Is that the guy who Riewoldt kicked 10 on?

Didnt Hawthorn get a similar run out of Mitchell, Hodge etc if you have a good medical dept your players tend to stay on the ground, we had a normal amount of injuries last year to other players, just our leaders were able to stay on the park.
Any team would miss Martin the other two we have cover for now that we brought in Lynch, our back line runs a lot deeper than just Rance.

The no injuries stories were just a beat up, Rioli was out for half a year as was Prestia both key players that we covered without much difficulty.

Rioli, Prestia, Houli, Butler, Lambert, Townsend and then Martin in the Prelim.

If we lost Grimes, Vlastuin, Nankervis, Caddy - they would be big ouches as well

Interesting stat - Norf haven't won a flag this century

North have actually won several flags over the last century, but I could see how a success starved tugger arsehat would place an arbitrary number somewhere, and then claim the worst premiership side in history, as something to gloat about.

North have actually won several flags over the last century, but I could see how a success starved tugger arsehat would place an arbitrary number somewhere, and then claim the worst premiership side in history, as something to gloat about.
He stated this century which flag did you win this century?:think:

As for success, give us a break your minnow club has 4 flags in its history, won in two very short spells of success, you haven't won anything in nearly 20 years:$

Is that the guy who Riewoldt kicked 10 on?
No, May was playing as a loose man in defence and those goals were kicked on someone else and May is the greatest full back in the league and everyone should stop picking on him because he doesn't dive.
Plus May's heart just wasn't in it at that stage.
Just don't expect him to play all 22 games - the tribunal will have something to say about that. ;)
Perfect replacement for Lewis then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing thats been constant is no injury to Dusty Rance or Revolt for 2 years.
Just 1 would be disaster
You're wrong of course. But thanks for posting your fear and loathing.
I bet the administration of little Hawthorn wish their supporters could be as passionate about their own little, tax payer dependent club as you are about the noble Tigers.

Your tears of rage bring me happiness :)

Holy shit no way does Lynch play well for Richmond when he arrives in this condition!! :eek:

a.jpg

Looks like Wayne Carey with all the podge on his face, time for a facelift I think.

Didnt Hawthorn get a similar run out of Mitchell, Hodge etc if you have a good medical dept your players tend to stay on the ground, we had a normal amount of injuries last year to other players, just our leaders were able to stay on the park.
Any team would miss Martin the other two we have cover for now that we brought in Lynch, our back line runs a lot deeper than just Rance.

The no injuries stories were just a beat up, Rioli was out for half a year as was Prestia both key players that we covered without much difficulty.

3peat VS MCG H&A dynasty. Please try not to draw comparison.

Go Tiges?

You're wrong of course. But thanks for posting your fear and loathing.
I bet the administration of little Hawthorn wish their supporters could be as passionate about their own little, tax payer dependent club as you are about the noble Tigers.

Your tears of rage bring me happiness :)
Lucky for the Tiges we havent seen the theory tested

Looks like Wayne Carey with all the podge on his face, time for a facelift I think.

3peat VS MCG H&A dynasty. Please try not to draw comparison.

Go Tiges?
If he plays like Carey the rest of the comp better watch out, as for comparison who compared our one flag to your 3, I simply stated that with injuries to your key players you wouldn't have 3peated.

Back