Tom Lynch -- is he a criminally overrated footballer destined to disappoint at Richmond?

Tom Lynch: Has the AFL media overrated him??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn't really matter, does it? He told you to GAGF, he gives us arguably the best key forward duo in the comp, and you get to spend $1.8m on an uncommitted Wingard, a crippled Scully, and a mummy's boy.
LOL I'm pretty sure Kennedy & Darling have Riewoldt & Lynch covered quite comfortably, assuming it isn't a GF.

Also please stop trying to bring Hawthorn into this to deflect from your club's foolish recklessness. You brought in a merc on big coin who'll threaten to upset your forwardline chemistry and completely stuff any chance the rest of your players will be willing to stay for unders in future.

LOL I'm pretty sure Kennedy & Darling have Riewoldt & Lynch covered quite comfortably, assuming it isn't a GF.

Also please stop trying to bring Hawthorn into this to deflect from your club's foolish recklessness. You brought in a merc on big coin who'll threaten to upset your forwardline chemistry and completely stuff any chance the rest of your players will be willing to stay for unders in future.
LOLLLLL.

A merc who took a pay cut to join and left money on the table by knocking back Hawthorn and Collingwood.

Then we have Hawthorn who just recruited a merc who will spend most of his contract on the sidelines

A merc who took a pay cut to join and left money on the table by knocking back Hawthorn and Collingwood.

Then we have Hawthorn who just recruited a merc who will spend most of his contract on the sidelines
Tom Lynch ditched the captaincy and turned his back on the men he was charged with leading to chase glory elsewhere. Let's not forget that success brings riches of its own, so just because he didn't accept the largest paycheck out there doesn't mean he isn't mercenary scum.

Shhh. This thread is about overrated disappointing footballers and thus has nothing to do with Haw-

Ah, na. Sorry. Thought I could get through that with a straight face.

It doesn't really matter, does it? He told you to GAGF, he gives us arguably the best key forward duo in the comp, and you get to spend $1.8m on an uncommitted Wingard, a crippled Scully, and a mummy's boy.
And they just gave the Bulldogs Diahorrea.

At least Scully sitting on the sidelines on a 4 year deal won’t be a salary cap drain when they finally concede 2 years in they need to do a full rebuild.

Is that jealousy I detect from our Richmond friends? Methinks yes, yes it is. :D

a.jpg

It's not jealousy we didn't know how bad he's injury was and is , for GWS to except a future 4th round pic tells u that he's ankle is bad very bad good luck if he comes good , he's 28 and on one leg
Is that jealousy I detect from our Richmond friends? Methinks yes, yes it is. :D

a.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy shit no way does Lynch play well for Richmond when he arrives in this condition!! :eek:

a.jpg
Photoshops now, desperate to make it look like you don’t care he rejected you and left a shitload of cash on the table as a result so you’ve had to give it to Chad Wingard

Photoshops now, desperate to make it look like you don’t care he rejected you and left a shitload of cash on the table as a result so you’ve had to give it to Chad Wingard
Christ mate lighten up and stop taking the bay so ****ing seriously its a HUMOROUS Photoshop ffs

FFS - if there was a rope tied to that bait, we could of tied a knot in the end that shot out of your arse and tied the other end to branch and left you swinging in the breeze for perpetuity

Absolutely.
Welcome Tom, to the club where all of our stars have taken unders to play for their team :thumbsu:
No wonder we're the bookies favourite for 2019 :)

So what is his salary?

Which is "absolutely" lower than other offers?

Oh. that's right, you don't know. Because they don't tell us.

• We are taking it one week at a time
  • We are working on our structures, not the result
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman
  • I'll only put it in a little way
  • He took the lowest offer

Someone cant take a knock back:$

Hawthorn are totally relevant to this thread, if nothing else, after all the fact that they chased him all year and bid a lot more than Richmond for him says that Clarko and his crew thought he was the best thing available, are you doubting their abilities?

As for recklessness, he would have been on big coin had he gone to Hawthorn or Collingwood, or had he stayed at the Suns but at Richmond he will be on about 900k per year and thid heavily back ended, so next year he will be on less than Scully, who only has one ankle:$

So what is his salary?

Which is "absolutely" lower than other offers?

Oh. that's right, you don't know. Because they don't tell us.

• We are taking it one week at a time
  • We are working on our structures, not the result
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman
  • I'll only put it in a little way
  • He took the lowest offer
All reports are about 6.5m over 7 years total, so about an average of 900k, but this is apparently heavily backended so about 500k next couple of years, then going into 1.1 mill range, Ive heard no sources outside bay flogs dispute this, I imagine it is close to the mark.

Unless of course you have better information that you not just plucking out of your arse?

Holy shit no way does Lynch play well for Richmond when he arrives in this condition!! :eek:

a.jpg

$1.4 million a year and he shows up with a guts like that?!

Weird looking footy too

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Lynch -- is he a criminally overrated footballer destined to disappoint at Richmond?

Back