Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah dont think so. Just cant sign an offical offer. Nor can we offer an offical offer.

Given the way the suns have reacted it should only be fair he can say i want to go to club x so he no longer has to deal with the speculation.

It will get the media to shut up about it as well

Nah dont think so. Just cant sign an offical offer. Nor can we offer an offical offer.

Given the way the suns have reacted it should only be fair he can say i want to go to club x so he no longer has to deal with the speculation.

I agree. What difference does it make now? Would be the test case of making announcements like this like they do in the NRL. I know Gil doesn’t like the “optics” of it though

Done deal to Richmond. Yes or no

Going with the mail i have shared that i get from my mate, thats been spot on, right down to time line. Spoke to him just now and hes belief is still the tigers are the club.

Again i have zero input. I am just sharing what i hear. So tonight im shagging tigs2010 mum NINETEEN TIMES!

Collingwood were seen to have pushed to the head of the queue with their list manager Ned Guy met with Lynch on Monday at his home.

But it is understood that meeting saw Guy clarifying the club’s public comments about having met him in public."

Is it worth reading into that Lynch has been cut off from their football program? Surely while he's still there he can support his teammates and offer input. UNLESS there's a conflict of interest because Gold Coast are playing his nominated club next week? :p
Lynch was only given the captaincy to entice him to stay, and they have no one else. He would be the worst captain in the AFL.

Collingwood? The most over-hyped team in the land? Who exactly have they beaten that is a contender? Melbourne.

Seriously they're average and their list profile doesn't look that great, lots of best 22 players nearing the end.

If it's a bout success he comes to us. if it's about childhood memories or money he goes to them.
Dees are 0-6 v top 8 sides so i don't see them as a contender, they love it on thier terms but under pressure they fold, had it not rained & been harder to score Crows would have run over them last week.

Article about list managers being asked where Lynch ends up & the answer was a unanimous Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can’t get excited at all about the prospect of recruiting a bloke hobbling around the airport like an old man.

What about if i send you a dick pic?
Even worse!
Mate I may well be proven very wrong hopefully but I just don’t have a very good feeling about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back