Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putting yourself in a young players shoes who is from another state, you’d seriously think to yourself wtf am I doing here? Why should I stick around?
If i was a young player id want out given what they've shown on field.

Looks like theres still a lot to fix off field.

Gcs need help if the afl wants them to live.

Jon Ralph now complaining that we're going to have 10 weeks of speculation about where Lynch will play next year. With his constant harping about the need to change the game the muppet has missed that there has been speculation for the last 19 weeks

And all the while Gaff flies under the radar. Why?

I would rather have Derwayne Russell constantly piped into one ear and Andy Maaaah into the other, than take my foot off Jon Ralph's throat if I ever got so lucky.

Ever seen him in the members? The opportunity is often there. :p

Whats this shitt I read on another forum that katie shehan overheard lynchs sister say to another player that tom wants to go to Collingwood, thats how Mike Shehan found out and is saying Collingwood favourites

There's no way that's true. After the Premiership Cup debacle and her comments about the Pies AFLW coach, she'd have to be skating on pretty thin ice. Feeding a story from inside the club to her dad would surely be it for her, and she'd know that.

Is it worth reading into that Lynch has been cut off from their football program? Surely while he's still there he can support his teammates and offer input. UNLESS there's a conflict of interest because Gold Coast are playing his nominated club next week? :p

Why would the Suns want him around with one foot out the door? I'm amazed they're "supporting" his injury rehab, though that may be a requirement of the CBA.

It's a strong statement from the Suns considering players and player managers are currently trying to peddle this "clubs should be more mature" bullshit when it comes to players trying to jump ship early. They're perfectly entitled to tell him to GAGF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that would really be overthinking things.

What if we miss out this year? That would surely fire us up to make amends next year.

What if Collingwood do a Bulldogs this year and the window closes.

What if.......!

Collingwood? The most over-hyped team in the land? Who exactly have they beaten that is a contender? Melbourne.

Seriously they're average and their list profile doesn't look that great, lots of best 22 players nearing the end.

If it's a bout success he comes to us. if it's about childhood memories or money he goes to them.

It seems to me RFC do all the initial grunt work only to have Colonwood swoop in at the last minute.
They don't ever seem to initiate things first. I could be wrong but it's just the way it seems.

To be fair to the Pies I am sure both clubs have been B deep for 12-24 months.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whats this shitt I read on another forum that katie shehan overheard lynchs sister say to another player that tom wants to go to Collingwood, thats how Mike Shehan found out and is saying Collingwood favourites
If so Tom lynch you overated hack, broken down turd, hope when you line up for the ferals your first goal includes a flying knee cap.
If it us, welcome brother, your going to kill it.

Not many post Poppa - sorry zero credibilty little man.

So he's a broken down turd but if he comes to us he's a champion? FMD why waste the keyboard space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back