Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m6jkreiyPV1rrov60o1_500.gif

Tiger 71 great news on lynch, now for all the farging bleeting media baasdtardds who for decades ejaculated on tiger Misery, made fun of us fans, made us the butt of all jokes, spread the word, your nuts if you go to tigers, yelled nintthhmond, now you turds can all go farg yourselves, we are a destination club, didnt hear you all call for the AFL to help richmond now Carlton gcs can farging stew in their own shitty juices, we are here to stay

Sorry but didn't listen to the podcast mate I had to wash my hair...........not sure if you noticed but we have a badass on our board that has requested a Welcome To Collingwood thread for Lynch to be started.

Is it still a done deal at the Tigers?

Eagerly awaiting a synopsis of the podcast.
G'day Kermie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will throw the balance way of with his self entitledness

injury prone, won't play much, over priced, fail of a decision if he comes to us

Interesting in the afl.com.au regarding Dew discussing Lynch, Dew makes the comments that they have had a decent indication of where Tom was headed for a while but the situation changed when Bucks said what he did and made it public.

Bodes pretty well for us I would have thought, and backs up perfectly what T71 said last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back