MRP / Trib. Tom Lynch Tribunal Discussion - Not guilty free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Phew , he has to be so careful now though..

It will be the same rubbish media feeding frenzy that followed Toby Greene last year.

Just watch. Next Richmond game they'll watch him like a hawk and if anything even remotely looks like high contact they'll replay it over and over and over and bang on about it until the cows come home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the first time Hurley has been accused of 'a miraculous piece of quick thinking'?
In fact, I think it may be the first time any of those words have been used about him:
  • miraculous
  • quick
  • thinking

Last edited:
his fist wasnt even clenched ffs
If Lynchy has a broken bone in his right hand with a pin in it it's unlikely he could make a full fist anyway, which might explain why it looked like a semi clenched fist. Also, after so many full backs have been targeting him, did our medicos pull the old 1-2 and bandage the OTHER hand ? If so, Hurley fell for it ! Just sayin...

Now, that the charge has been thrown out and the replay shown over and over I assume Hurley is being fined for staging now ?

i reckon gleeson actually helped us saying all this dumb stuff like "not smart or fast enough to play up a punch for free kicks in the moment" like what a dumb argument to try use
Especially on the same weekend 2 Tigers were pinged for being smart & fast enough to play up contact to draw a free kick & a 50m penalty in a split second.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Tom Lynch Tribunal Discussion - Not guilty free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back