MRP / Trib. Tom Lynch Tribunal Discussion - Not guilty free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually think he did the right thing by sending it to the tribunal. This way it goes to an independent umpire and has a lot more cred than if he’d let him off.
I personally think that society is getting a bit ugly, maybe Covid driven, but the whole debate and social media behaviour was in danger of spilling over.
This takes all the wind out of it, except for the complete loonies of course.
It's been happening long before covid
Have you noticed that the media just whip people up into a frenzy and when they get there Lynch mob they then change tack..
It was the media that whipped this shit up
Just as they screamed for a stage 4 lockdown in Victoria as soon as it came they screamed about how harsh it was and when was it going to end, and on and on it goes....... And you can lay the blame for all this feral putrid shit that passes for journalism these days at the feet of Rupert Murdoch

If we win it this year, I don’t care how many opposition supporters call it an asterisk year I’m putting up a picture of Lynch holding up the 2020 premiership cup as my avatar! And I’m going to bloody well enjoy it!

If we win it this year, I don’t care how many opposition supporters call it an asterisk year I’m putting up a picture of Lynch holding up the 2020 premiership cup as my avatar! And I’m going to bloody well enjoy it!

just put one up now there’s plenty about from last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tom lynch gets off for striking. But he’s still a dick.</p>&mdash; Jimmy Farnan (@jimmy369_) <a href="">August 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Leave the guy a shit review. Dick

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Tom Lynch Tribunal Discussion - Not guilty free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back