MRP / Trib. Tom Lynch Tribunal Discussion - Not guilty free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomahawk got a free kick yesterday for throwing himself forward from minimal contact in the back, where’s his fine? If I had the time I could go through every match this week and highlight forwards adding mayo to the hands in the back rule.
Start with Port youngster Boyd Woodcock. Had 2 horrific dives in his first few matches...no fines

so SURELY if it was not guilty due to insufficient force, Hurley needs to be dined for staging. If there was insufficient force for it to be a reportable offence, it should be insufficient force to throw your head back like that...

It’s @SunshineBoy’s brothers sons uncle
My sons brother in law campaigner. Goes by the name of Chris from Cranbourne in calling sen, hates Hird though so there are some redeeming things

Lol if true.

If true makes me think a little higher of Hurley
I don’t blame him for putting some mayo on it and try to win the free, hes a dog for going for the hand in the first place but at least he was willing to go into bat for lynch

Shows what kind of club essendon is behind closed doors if they actively stoped him from telling the truth

I guess once people have completely worn furious righteous outrage out, the only step remaining is furious righteous outrage with threats of violence.

The bit that scares me the most is that many of these people would have to also be parents.
And gone to school to receive an education...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I don’t get about these mouthbreathers is that they don’t seem to realise that about the only other forward that would go to tribunal for that, I guess push for lack of a better word, is Tom Hawkins and even he would have gotten off that charge, any other forward or player in the league and it wouldn’t have even been looked at, as for Dahlhaus and that tackle on the Adelaide player, that tackle has gotten a suspension for the last three or four years, it’s not new.

Lol my wife druggo supporter “ Lynch could have killed him “ starting to
Sound like her deluded Dad .
You need a new wife

What I don’t get about these mouthbreathers is that they don’t seem to realise that about the only other forward that would go to tribunal for that, I guess push for lack of a better word, is Tom Hawkins and even he would have gotten off that charge, any other forward or player in the league and it wouldn’t have even been looked at, as for Dahlhaus and that tackle on the Adelaide player, that tackle has gotten a suspension for the last three or four years, it’s not new.
Needs to look back a couple of weeks Porkins got cleared for an elbow, and the potential to cause damage wasn’t even discussed, the dusty rule is reserved for tigers only

Needs to look back a couple of weeks Porkins got cleared for an elbow, and the potential to cause damage wasn’t even discussed, the dusty rule is reserved for tigers only
I did remember that. Still can’t believe he got cleared of an elbow.

Got to love the Dusty rule, that’s when you know the AFL means business, can’t wait for the day they bring it out for someone other than a Richmond player.

I actually think he did the right thing by sending it to the tribunal. This way it goes to an independent umpire and has a lot more cred than if he’d let him off.
I personally think that society is getting a bit ugly, maybe Covid driven, but the whole debate and social media behaviour was in danger of spilling over.
This takes all the wind out of it, except for the complete loonies of course.
Yeah, I was fairly sure that was Christian's intention. He was on a hiding to nothing if he did the bleeding obvious and just said nothing to see here. It's still a hand ball to the Tribunal though.

If true makes me think a little higher of Hurley
I don’t blame him for putting some mayo on it and try to win the free, hes a dog for going for the hand in the first place but at least he was willing to go into bat for lynch

Shows what kind of club essendon is behind closed doors if they actively stoped him from telling the truth

still waiting for the truth from 11/12

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Tom Lynch Tribunal Discussion - Not guilty free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back