News Tom Morris sacked!: Leaked audio of Tom Morris objectifying female staff at 'Foxfooty' mysteriously appears on the internet. PLUS 2nd nasty video.

Should Tom Morris be sacked, suspended or no penalty

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Also a possibility TM is getting legal advice on whether Luke's comments were defamatory. I think they were and Luke will be sued.
Pretty hard to actually sue for defamation. Can be a long, drawn out and expensive process. These latest leaks may actually help his case though.

When my mates have asked about my lesbian friends, I usually just tell them they aren't her type, I don't make some sh*t campaigner comment saying "unfortunately she's got her liquor license".

Its unfortunate she is a lesbian?
Usually I like to say

"Unfortunately lads shes uhhhh..."

pause for effect and to breathe in my awesomeness

"a professional carpet cleaner"

Is it possible that we are missing the context here?

Tom's comments may have been critical of the person(s) he was speaking to at the time.

As in, 'I know you treat others like sh*t, but don't treat me like sh*t, I'm a man (like you).'

We don't know the context in which the comment was made.

How can you judge a man without knowing the full story?

#standbytommy
Put your liquor licences out for Tommy everyone

Tom's comments may have been critical of the person(s) he was speaking to at the time.

As in, 'I know you treat others like sh*t, but don't treat me like sh*t, I'm a man (like you).'

**** that's even worse than your first take. Quit embarrassing yourself.

The context you gave still wouldn't make this remotely acceptable.

Hard to imagine any context that would.

Pretty hard to actually sue for defamation. Can be a long, drawn out and expensive process. These latest leaks may actually help his case though.

Everything Bevo said was probably true. Defamation actions are a minefield (pun intended). No way Morris goes down that road.

Bevo went into that presser with a plan. It was such an innocuous question from Morris to lose your shit on. He’s more pissed off about the leak and that’s what it’s all about.

Despite Bevo coming across as a dimwit he’s actually a pretty cluey bloke.

fu** that's even worse than your first take. Quit embarrassing yourself.

This is childish. Please try to put your emotions aside here.

Why are you judging a man who you've never met based on two thirty-second clips?

Why not at least let the accused explain himself before jumping to judgements?

I'm just asking questions, there is zero need to get mad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely lolled hard at both videos. Who ever leaked them is a dog. Play on.
So doesn’t that make Morris a dog as that’s literally his job?

The fact he is dumb enough to be recorded when in the position he is in should end him.

Way it would happen for anyone else and their work. Why is he special?

Last edited:
My fun doesn't tend to be of the racist, homophobic and misogynistic variety, so sorry to disappoint.
That's great, keep adding to your social creditability high horse on an online forum, as if you've never said or done anything inappropriate in your life, particularly in a private setting with the lads

So doesn’t that make Morris a dog as that’s literally his job?

The fact is dumb enough to be recorded when it the position he is in should end him.

Way it would happen for anyone else and their work. Why is he special?
Morris used a leak to gain information about a team selection for a footy match. This whatsapp rat is just trying to ruin his career. Grow up.

Everything Bevo said was probably true. Defamation actions are a minefield (pun intended). No way Morris goes down that road.

Bevo went into that presser with a plan. It was such an innocuous question from Morris to lose your sh*t on. He’s more pissed off about the leak and that’s what it’s all about.

Despite Bevo coming across as a dimwit he’s actually a pretty cluey bloke.
It's about a lot more than the leak.

That was just the last straw.

I think we can safely assume that the Dogs have a fixer on the payroll
Just so coincidental these recording come out a day later. Nearly like it was an orchestrated response.

I think we can safely assume that the Dogs have a fixer on the payroll

Or maybe there’s a disgruntled player who can’t get a game when he thinks he should be. Complete and utter speculation

This is childish. Please try to put your emotions aside here.

Why are you judging a man who you've never met based on two thirty-second clips?

Why not at least let the accused explain himself before jumping to judgements?

I'm just asking questions, there is zero need to get mad.
Tom Morris is a grub and a teenager dressed up as a man.
Can your ears not hear? He took enough time to record it and share it , we can understand his character from what he said and what he shared.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Tom Morris sacked!: Leaked audio of Tom Morris objectifying female staff at 'Foxfooty' mysteriously appears on the internet. PLUS 2nd nasty video.

Back