Retiring Tom Porkins tells Geelong to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

It was only a loan, now return it.
Car Auto GIF by 60 Second Docs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To have this fat silver spooned farmer sharing the limelight with Dustin is a disgrace.
One was the greatest finals player of all time , the other kicked 8 goals once his entire career.
Also, Hawkins had multple suspensions for hitting people and Dustin was the fairest player since Robbie Flower.

To have this fat silver spooned farmer sharing the limelight with Dustin is a disgrace.
One was the greatest finals player of all time , the other kicked 8 goals once his entire career.
Also, Hawkins had multple suspensions for hitting people and Dustin was the fairest player since Robbie Flower.
My second favourite part was how Dustbin thought it was beneath him to even speak to the 18thMOND faithful. My favourite part will be when he cucks them one final time to come out of 'retirement' like Dimma did to play for the Gold Coast Suns.

Hawkins never used chopsticks as a weapon.

My second favourite part was how Dustbin thought it was beneath him to even speak to the 18thMOND faithful. My favourite part will be when he cucks them one final time to come out of 'retirement' like Dimma did to play for the Gold Coast Suns.
Let's write 200 news stories about that.

Let's write 200 news stories about that.
I'd just be a tad disappointed that the bloke I cheered for all these years thinks he so far above the average person that he can't even say a few words to them after all the support they gave him. Superiority complexes have always been such an ugly trait, but thankfully good country lad Tommy is happy to spare a few minutes for us honest plebs.

The gulf in character couldn't have been more stark, and that's the reason having both retirements announced on the same day has cut the Tiggie faithful so deep. Well done Hawkins, you showed how to retire with dignity and not have to hide behind the CEO to offer empty platitudes on your behalf. The People's Champion. 👏

I'd just be a tad disappointed that the bloke I cheered for all these years thinks he so far above the average person that he can't even say a few words to them after all the support they gave him. Superiority complexes have always been such an ugly trait, but thankfully good country lad Tommy is happy to spare a few minutes for us honest plebs.

The gulf in character couldn't have been more stark, and that's the reason having both retirements announced on the same day has cut the Tiggie faithful so deep. Well done Hawkins, you showed how to retire with dignity and not have to hide behind the CEO to offer empty platitudes on your behalf. The People's Champion. 👏
Hawkins is an old money polo playing protected campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Retiring Tom Porkins tells Geelong to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back