Retiring Tom Porkins tells Geelong to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawkins is an old money polo playing protected campaigner.
But still didn't think it was beneath him to say thank you to the Geelong faithful. Dustie cucked you and every other Tiggie. The contrast between a good honesty country lad in big Tommy and the egotistical me me me Dustie couldn't have been more stark in their retirement announcements. That's why we call him The People's Champion.

But still didn't think it was beneath him to say thank you to the Geelong faithful. Dustie cucked you and every other Tiggie. The contrast between a good honesty country lad in big Tommy and the egotistical me me me Dustie couldn't have been more stark in their retirement announcements. That's why we call him The People's Champion.
How can Hawkins be called the people's champion when he looks down at the battlers in Geelong and lives in an super expensive rural country estate?

Look it's time to put the petty bickering behind us and address the elephant in the room...no, not Tom, the fact that all neutral supports hate both Porkins and Dustbin but admire their achievements (on the ground)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Retiring Tom Porkins tells Geelong to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back