Tommy Robinson, James Goddard, Tracy Blackwell, Danny Tommo, Sargon of Akkad (Carl Benjamin): A guide to far-right grifters and their marketing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Entertainment interlude: a fash riot literally rebounds on a fash twat.

Warning: Slapstick.

(Twitter post deleted. Will find another.)

Last edited:
Somewhat ironically for an English nationalist he holds Irish citizenship.
His mum is Irish according to his wiki (they also call him an 'activist' rather than 'far right oxygen thieving c*nt' so I can't really vouch for the accuracy!).

Anyway, having at least one Irish parent means automatic Irish, and therefore European Union, citizenship.

3. Born outside Ireland to an Irish parent​

If you were born outside of Ireland, you are automatically an Irish citizen by birth if either one of your parents was born in Ireland and was entitled to Irish citizenship.

Question is, does he have an Irish (and therefore EU) passport?

If Lucy Connolly can keep her name in lights while she does her porridge I'd say she's a prime candidate to get on this train.
Yeah. Should be interesting.

EDIT: For anyone feeling a bit of empathy for her about the loss of her child;

October 17 2024

...Opening the case, prosecutor Naeem Valli said Connolly also sent a message saying she intended to work her notice period as a childminder "on the sly" - despite being de-registered.

Mr Valli added: "She then goes on to say that if she were to get arrested she would 'play the mental health card'."

The court heard Connolly, who had no previous convictions, also sent another tweet commenting on a sword attack, which read: "I bet my house it was one of these boat invaders."

Another X post sent by Connolly - commenting on a video posted by the far right activist Tommy Robinson - read "Somalian I guess" and was accompanied by a vomiting emoji...

So she was planning to use the death of her child as a 'get out of jail free' ploy, was she? Says all that needs to be said about her really.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Tommy Robinson, James Goddard, Tracy Blackwell, Danny Tommo, Sargon of Akkad (Carl Benjamin): A guide to far-right grifters and their marketing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back