Rumour Tony Armstrong to Collingwood - likely in PSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Talk that we are still Chasing Armstrong from Sydney.

I say 1 or of 2 things will happen.

1. We get him for Pick 69
  2. He gets De-Listed and we get him as a De-Listed Free Agent

h39A8B5A0

Rendell initially drafted him. Rated him once, still may.

Exacly. He must still Really Rate Armstrong and must of Told Hine how good he thinks he can be.

Suprise we did not Chase McKernan for the same reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should save our 67 or PSD pick for one of these late guns that everyone is talking about.

We won't use Pick 67 or in the PSD. If we keep it it most likley be a Rookie Selection

How this happened:
Rendell: 'C'mon let me trade someone! You have hogged the whole trade period!'
Hine: 'Let the grown ups work here mate.'
Rendell: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'
Hine: *Sighs* 'Fine if it'll shut you up!'
Rendell: 'I think Armstrong is really good at Footy!'
Hine:*Facepalm*

Clearly the only reason this is happening is so the rest of the league doesn't look back at this trade period and whinge about how we ripped off the whole competition.

Can we get Armstrong, Karnezis & upgrade Martin & Dwyer or will we run out of senior list spots?

This thread is fairly cringeworthy.

If we get the guy, we will have given up virtually nothing for him. This is a player that has played 15 games for Sydney over the past two years, so they rate him at least that much. They won the flag last year and finished Top 4 this year.

Meanwhile, people are panicking about giving up Jackson Paine who played zero games for the 8th placed side this year.

I'd say that if Sydney rated him enough to pick him up and play him, and then Hine rates him enough to bring him to Collingwood, maybe he's better than the reaction gifs in this thread might indicate?

I don't know allot about Armgstrong, but I think he is a Half Back Flanker, it seems Sydney was very strong in that area, so maybe still rated just behind a few

This thread is fairly cringeworthy.

If we get the guy, we will have given up virtually nothing for him. This is a player that has played 15 games for Sydney over the past two years, so they rate him at least that much. They won the flag last year and finished Top 4 this year.

Meanwhile, people are panicking about giving up Jackson Paine who played zero games for the 8th placed side this year.

I'd say that if Sydney rated him enough to pick him up and play him, and then Hine rates him enough to bring him to Collingwood, maybe he's better than the reaction gifs in this thread might indicate?
I wouldn't take the thread too seriously. Gifs are funny.

As for Armstrong himself, I know nothing about him and I like to think I watch a fair bit of the swans. Don't know whether that says more about him or me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back