Too Serious - New Online SC/DT Team Management Site

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, sorry mate... It's mainly there so you can compare players that are in you team with those that aren't...

You can sort by that column though...

No worries - thanks for the reply.

Yeah I had already figured out the sort feature and sorted them twice so that the watch list is at the top. I'm just lazy that's all and 2 less mouse clicks would help me in my quest to be even lazier. :D

Walsey

I got a request, when we log into the site can we have it go to our team or watch list rather than the whole list of players. It takes time to load and having it default to the team will speed it up muchly

Righteo, big week in Supercoach... damn that Ablett!...
So, the stats are up, the magic numbers have be re-numerated, and new functionality is now up, hot and popping.
The graphs have been enhanced. We now have a number of things... all of which I hope to demonstrate in the following picture:
updatedGraph.jpg

So, basically, the graph is now drawn from the data *you* give it.
The next 3 rounds will be drawn based on what you plug in to the respective round boxes, every round after that will be based on what you fill into that final box.

Also, clicking that GRAPH button is what causes the graph to refresh...
Enjoy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic site mate.

One small thing:

On the initial list of 700-odd players, it'd be good to have a "previous" and "next" button and have all the nav buttons at the top and at the bottom.

Cheers:thumbsu:
Yeah, I was a little lazy when I put in the paging... :) A prev and next button are on my list. :)

as well as throwing them down the bottom. :)

5, 10, 20, t'is all good. :)

Basically, whatever you can spare/think it's worth. :)

Bloody PayPal confirmation emails. I mean, who checks emails? My missus, that's who.

her: 'What's this "donation" you made?'

me: 'Ummm, nothing dear'

*I get the look*

I should have told her it was for a pr0n subscription. A lot easier to explain than a site dedicated to working out the price changes and break evens of fantasy football players.

Anyway, another question. Is the forum login different to my site login? Do I need to register for the forum separately to the main site?

Bloody PayPal confirmation emails. I mean, who checks emails? My missus, that's who.

*I get the look*

I should have told her it was for a pr0n subscription. A lot easier to explain than a site dedicated to working out the price changes and break evens of fantasy football players.

Anyway, another question. Is the forum login different to my site login? Do I need to register for the forum separately to the main site?
Currently, you have to re-register on the forum...

Though I do have the power to make it register you automatically on the Forum I think... maybe... I'll need to look into it.

*I get the look*

LOL, true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back