Top 3 games of the decade

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 3 for a whole decade?
That's tough!!

Persona 5
Zelda: BOTW
Mass Effect 2

I'm rounding out the top 10 and I'll be damned if anyone tries to stop me :)

DOTA 2
Nier: Automata
Stardew Valley
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Overwatch
Portal 2
Yakuza 0

2017 FTW - best gaming year ever!
Agree with 2017 :) phenomenal

3. Dark Souls 2
2. Borderlands 2
1. Rainbow 6: Siege.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Marvel’s Spider-Man
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- God of War

HM: Rocket League, GTA V, The Last of Us, Witcher 3, PUBG

Man this is tough.

1. PUBG - Hard to argue against the sheer number of hours played. Although I don't think this is the best quality game of the decade, for the amount of fun and enjoyment I got out of it has to be number 1.
2. Borderlands 2 - nuff said.
3. Witcher 3 - Tough decision here as I rated both Witcher 3 and 2 equally, along with several other games but I think by the fact of having two titles in the series so well rated Witcher 3 wins out kind of as a placeholder for both games.

Honourable mentions: Overwatch, Portal 2, Divinity Original Sin (haven't played number 2 yet, my 3rd ranked game might have been different otherwise)

God this is hard!

1: Dark Souls: I remember IGN did an article pre dark souls coming out saying how it could turn out better than Skyrim and everyone laughed. In the end it was correct, and Dark Souls turned into a new genre of games. It’s interconnected world was a piece of art and the depth of the games mechanics continued to amaze me for years to come.

2: xcom 2 (inc all DLC): xcom enemy unknown was the first turn based strategy game I ever played. I was immediately in love with its tactical and deep game play. Xcom 2 evolved that and with all its dlc took everything up a notch from the original ( I know there were previous xcoms). Despite the fact it runs like crap on consoles and crashes relentlessly towards the end I still play it often and just finished a legendary play through (with save scumming).

3: divinity original sin: will always hold a special place in my heart. I was playing this game the night my world turned upside down and also started playing it again as I started to emerge from the pain. Such deep and satisfying game play mechanics it’s a beautiful game, not even considering the emotional attachment to me.

1. The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt
2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
3. Batman: Arkham City

HM:
Breath of the Wild
The Last of Us
Dishonored 2
Doom

Uncharted 2 was 2009 breh. Prob would have been my number 1 if it was last decade

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 3 games of the decade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back