Top 3 teams of all time. 1)Bombers 2000 2)Demons 2004 3)Hawks 1983

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne 2004=Fluke

They are the yo-yo side of the AFL. In the 8 in one year, out the next. Melbourne's lucky year are the even years, not the odd ones. 2002 was very good for melbourne, 2000 grand final, 1998 preliminary, 1994 preliminary final against WCE.

Agree with Thrawn. Carlton was way way better then the Melbourne of 04. Melbourne have achieved nothing this year expect for qualifying for the finals. It is possible for them to crash out in straight sets. In recent years without doubt Carlto and Essendon were the best teams. Melb shouldn't even rate a mention after 18 rounds.

Originally posted by The Dustbin
Agree with Thrawn. Carlton was way way better then the Melbourne of 04. Melbourne have achieved nothing this year expect for qualifying for the finals. It is possible for them to crash out in straight sets. In recent years without doubt Carlto and Essendon were the best teams. Melb shouldn't even rate a mention after 18 rounds.

Last ten years, my top 10 premiership teams would be.

1. Essendon 2000
2. Carlton 1995
3. Kangaroos 1996
4. Brisbane 2002
5. West Coast 1994
6. Brisbane 2001
7. Adelaide 1998
8. Brisbane 2003
9. Adelaide 1997
10. Kangaroos 1999

The top 2 are obvious, but it gets tricky from 3-10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not going to even bother replying to this thread, posted by someone who thinks the Demons are the 2nd best team ever in the history of the AFL.

laugh.jpg

Originally posted by BT
They always do mate. :D

I doubt many people take Eugene seriously. If they do, they've got to be pretty stupid.

Tragic sucks a few in, i'll give him that, but he's a poor mans Shooter.

Originally posted by superstar
Still smarting are ya?

Obviously hit a nerve.

Still smarting?

Bwahahahaha, good one sooperstar, of course you only bet with yourself so that makes it ok LOL

No wonder you didn't post again in that thread ;)

Originally posted by BT
Ah yes the people who follow the people who start stupid threads merely to tell them how stupid they are...Can't have one without the other. ;)

More a case of letting the mods know Eugene is back so they can scrap him ASAP.

Hawthorn of '83?

North and Fitzroy were probably the best two sides of the H/A season. Essendon and Hawthorn played off. Give me the Hawthorn sides of 1988 and 1989 any time.

I think Carlton of '95 might have the edge over this year's Dees.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 3 teams of all time. 1)Bombers 2000 2)Demons 2004 3)Hawks 1983

Remove this Banner Ad

Back